Ch. 30

Here ya go.... some litty *smutttt*
Woooo double update yurrrr!

Drum roll please....
Lessss gooo
......

Novia's lips felt so sweet as they collided with Eren's. They were an obsession to him at this point, always so tempting and fragile. No time did he waste removing her dress, it was something he wanted to do all night and finally, he got his chance.

Novia looked away as Eren leaned up to take in every sight of her body. She felt his emerald eyes snatch up the details of her figure, and as much as she didn't want to admit, there'd always be a slight doubt of insecurity.. In her mind there'd be that one day, she wouldn't be enough. However, she brushed those thoughts aside as much as possible, aware that if Eren could sense the diffidence within her, he'd get angry and scold her again.

"Don't do that, show me your face." He demanded, taking both her wrists. The embarrassment was all over her face, the way his dominant nature forced her to expose everything she was feeling.

"I never get sick of seeing you like this.... Let me have my way with you tonight.....say it so I know it's what you want." He pleaded, hopelessly teasing her to get her more flustered. He knew communicating was a struggle when he turned her on, it amused him to see her struggle to find the words to just agree. In fact, it excited him even more.

"It is.." she mumbled, already flustered and he hadn't really done much yet. He listened to the shakiness in her breath and saw her humiliation set in. "Awe c'mon...don't hold back now. I wanna hear you..." He chuckled, craving even more.

"Eren, please... you know how I feel when you do that..." Novia trailed with a slight annoyance in her tone. That was one thing Novia noticed both Eren and Levi had in common with each other when it came to speaking to her. They both couldn't get enough of enhancing her own embarrassment to the foul words that came from their vulgar mouths. They used it as energy to strengthen their own arousal.

"I can't help it, the reaction you have is just so inviting. I mean, just look at your body language....you're practically trembling." He cynically smiled. Novia felt electricity shoot its way through her, sending shock waves to her very sensitive area.

"Mmm, just pressed up against you I can tell you're soaking wet for me. How about I relieve some of that build up for you."

Novia moaned just at the sight of Eren sliding her underwear down her thighs excruciatingly slow. "These are in the way don't you think?" He asked rhetorically, Novia nodded and threw her head back in awe.

Eren then moved back up to fully remove her bra, while simultaneously pressing himself up to her body once again. She took this opportunity to reach her arms down below and grab him through the fabric of his pants.

Eren's moan suddenly echoed through the small, intimate room. He went back to unhook her bra in concentration. "Dammit Novia, you know what'll happen if you do that...not sure you can handle it rough tonight." As much as Novia would've liked to prove him wrong, he was right. She probably couldn't handle it....she'd save her own pride for another day.

"I'm sorry, I just think these are in the way hmm?" She said mocking him, indicating she wanted his clothes off too. He rolled his eyes in sarcasm and stood up to take his shirt off, following his pants and underwear at the same time. Novia raked her eyes over his incredible figure, each muscle contorting in the most masculine way. And she was so damn lucky it was all hers right now.

He gave a small laugh as he caught onto Novia's gaze, glancing away for just a second to hide the faint blush appearing on his cheeks. She mutually smiled at him, knowing she had been seen. He came back down to Novia eagerly, giving her another passionate kiss. The closer he was, the more deprived she was for his touch.