Ch. 29

* Lil' smut* woop woop!

I worked super hard on this, so please...be kind. As a treat I'm doing a double update:) Hope the wait was worth it.

Enjoy!

....

"Here we are!" Eren exclaimed, throwing up his hand in dramatic ecstasy. Novia raked her eyes over the tiny and dark empty building, processing the fact Eren was completely serious about staying here.

"What even is this place?" Novia asked taking a small step back to examine it further.

"It's an empty building, duh.... I'm pretty sure its abandoned." He looked over at her, "But don't worry!" He rushed before Novia could express her skepticism. "I made it look good, in fact that's what I was doing the whole time we got back from the mission. You caught me just as I was finished."

"Hmm...I'm not sure how I feel about this Eren, it kind of looks creepy." Novia said, exposing an iffy and scrunched expression with her face.

"Just trust me," He boasted.

Novia and Eren entered the tiny building, striding along the dark hallway. He guided both of them to take a left turn and gestured for Novia to open the door. As she did, she was taken aback by the unexpected items placed in the room. There were a few lanterns spread out evenly on the floor, blankets and pillows were laid down already as well, making the atmosphere in the room have an extra confidential feeling.

Novia was in awe by analyzing the warmly lit room. Eren had really planned out pretty much everything... It was nice to think he was trying to make an effort to be with her in such a private manner. It was something she wasn't used to, but something she knew she'd appreciate forever.

"I've got to say Eren, I did have my doubts...but it looks nice in here. Thank you for doing this." She breathed a sigh of relief. She wondered if maybe this time she wouldn't have to keep her guard up, she could just relax and feel wanted. It was a feeling she craved...A want. A need. Something Levi would give and take from her so quickly.

Eren finally closed the space in between him and Novia by backing her up against the wall effortlessly. Both of his arms were parallel to her head. Her breathing hitched as she felt his close proximity. He leaned in carefully and let his lips linger over hers. "It's no problem at all." He whispered, leaving no more separation by lowering his lips to hers gently.

Novia pulled away reluctantly, there was a thought weighing on her mind she just had to get out. "Wait, there's just one more thing I need to know.....where did you get those blankets from? I swear when I came to your room earlier, there were there on your bed."

Eren's smile immediately faded as Novia's question triggered a conflicted decision from someone else that he definitely didn't agree with. He sighed in a slight annoyance and removed both his arms from the walls, dissolving the closeness from Novia that she so deeply desired.

"They're Floch's....I took it from him."

Novia gave a small chuckle, laughing at the fact Floch was probably freezing his ass off with no pillows or blankets on his bed. But what she couldn't understand is why Eren's attitude took a complete one-eighty after she asked him the question. "What's wrong? If you're worried about what I think, don't sweat it...I actually find that hilarious," Novia tried to lighten the mood again, but failed as she still saw the sour pout on Eren's face.

"It's not about the pillows...." He mumbled, lowering his head to the ground.

"Then what is it?" Novia asked. "I'm sorry I even brought it up, let's just forg-"