Ch. 25

Thanks for 34k! Lesssss just get straight into it!!
Song Rec while reading: "Numb to the feeling"  Chase Atlantic
.....

As Levi entered his office with Novia and his whip, he gave Erwin a brooding stare. He really didn't want to go through with this at all, but at the same time he didn't want to give Erwin the satisfaction of finding out how he truly felt.

He took a sharp inhale as he let Novia's arm go. He turned her around so her back was exposed to him. Novia felt her heart in her throat as Levi's fingers moved her braid out of the way...Of all the threats she's received from Levi she never actually predicted he'd go through with them....She only thought he was serious about it the other night because she wasn't saying a word to him about what happened with Floch.

She should've never agreed to come here with Eren.....By attempting to spite the captain and get revenge on him for hurting her so profoundly, it only spiraled into more chaos for her. Karma was biting her in the ass... There was nothing she could do now except just take this whipping and never speak to Levi again unless it pertained to a mission or training.

"Captain I-"

"No, shh. Don't say a damn word." Levi said cutting her off as he cleared his throat. If her heard Novia's delicate, pleading voice it would only make it more difficult for him to carry through with Erwin's stipulation.

"Lean forward against the desk, not all the way though," Levi instructed, looking at the floor. He glanced up to give Erwin one last look, seeing if somehow a miracle had made its way into Erwin's mind and changed his perspective on the situation.

"Get on with it, I have business to attend to," Erwin said waving his hand. He was analyzing to see how far Levi would take this. To his surprise, Levi appeared to be having so much pride within him, that he'd actually rather whip someone than just admit to what he was feeling. He felt bad Novia had to be apart of this lesson he was teaching Levi.

In all honesty, if Levi had just come clean...Erwin would've changed his mind.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.... Before anyone could answer it, Hange cheerfully let herself in, eyes wide as she caught light of the situation. Erwin and Levi gazed at her in awkwardness, Novia taking a quick glance over her shoulder. As Hange examined the room, she covered her mouth and let out a little laugh.

"What's so funny?" Levi coldly asked, quickly giving Erwin a confused look before returning his eyes back to Hange.

"You guys finally decide to get kinky and then have the audacity to NOT invite me, what the hell!"  she amusingly said, shutting the door and putting her hands on her hips, waiting for someone to explain.

Erwin's cheeks started to heat up as Hange misinterpreted the situation. "Hange it's....uh not what you think it is, no one is getting, um...well what you said."

"Kinky." Hange teased, giving an eyebrow raise. "Oh please, then what are you doing with the whip hmm?" Hange pointed to the whip in Levi's hands. Erwin stood up from his chair, going over to try and shoo Hange out of the room. "Hange what did you come here for?" Erwin said, dodging her question. Novia leaned back up uncomfortably, staying absolutely silent as they all conversed.

"Someone told me you were in here, I needed you to approve some of the experiments I plan on doing, but clearly you're busy."

"No, I can come approve them now....and for the last time it is not what you're assuming, we aren't doing anything of that sort. I will explain on the walk to your office okay," Erwin turned his attention to Levi, "Just give her one....but don't hold back because again, she saw confidential information and that is not okay." He sternly spoke. Levi nodded in agreement, glancing at Novia, who was still trembling.