Ch. 21

Enjoy Sweets! Xoxo

Also just to be clear on something in the last chapter, Levi didn't actually say that to her.. it was a nightmare!

Song Rec while reading; "Right Here." chase Atlantic

.....
"I don't think I can trust you Eren... last time I revealed personal information to you..you totally sold me out to the captain." She bit her lip in nervousness, Eren's eyes boring through her.

He pursed his lips to the thought of speaking out of term because of his radiating jealousy, he couldn't help the fact that he knew the captain wanted her just as much as he did. This time, he'd do his best to keep his jealous manner to a simmer...not a boil. In fact, he had an itching feeling he knew was she was already going to confess.

"I know.. I fucked up with that.... I'm sorry. Sometimes I can't help that I want you all to myself." Heat started to rise in Novia's cheeks as he traced his thumb over her pink lips.

She gave a gentle kiss to his hand. "I don't want to ruin this moment....you'll be disgusted with me forever I know it." Eren chuckled as he eyed the ground, Novia standing there shaking like a leaf, worried she'd lose yet another consistent person in her life.

"You don't even have to say it...the guilt in your eyes says it all for me. You had sex with him didn't you?" The air suddenly felt still. As the words left his mouth Novia took in a shape breath, saying nothing.

"I had a feeling after the conversation we had, he'd make his move.... bastard probably did it just to spite me," He gritted through his teeth in a whisper. He let go of Novia and turned around, taking his empty glass of water and slamming it against the wall. Novia jumped as it shattered into bits.

"I understand if you hate me...." She said in defeat. Eren tried to get his breathing steady and control his temper. He didn't hate Novia, he figured this would happen anyways as karma to himself for bragging to Levi.

"I don't hate you Novia, I just-" he stopped looking for the right words. Levi could get away with pretty much anything... it wasn't fair. "I just can't stand thinking about other people touching you like that." He finished as he faced the wall.

Surprisingly he managed to get himself under control fairly quickly after smashing the glass. Eren was trying to put Novia's feelings into consideration. She had just been through something traumatizing, the last thing she needed was him going berserk in front of her and make her overthink the situation.

Novia turned around, starting to leave, as Eren heard her footsteps move he went over and gripped the cell bars. "Wait. Don't go... listen I-I'm okay...I promise, sure I'm mad...but I don't hate you." He paused collecting himself, "And I won't mention anything to captain Levi, no matter what he says to me. I want to show you, you can trust me." Novia sighed, walking back to him...it wasn't the first time someone had "promised their trust" but since he already knew, she didn't have a choice.

"I can't say I believe you Eren... but I want to." Novia genuinely replied.

He stood there for a moment, absorbing her words. He understood where she was coming from, so he couldn't really argue. Ultimately he changed the subject.

"Can I ask you a question...one I've asked you before?" He reached out to her again, cupping her cheek as he intently stared into her soulful blue eyes. The worried expression returning to her face.

"What Eren?" She anxiously asked, waiting for him to just ask the question already.

"Did you like it?....and don't lie to me, I know exactly how to tell when you aren't telling me the truth." He sternly threatened. Eren didn't exactly know why he needed to know the answer to this question, he was basically torturing himself by asking it...but for some reason...a part of him had to hear what she thought about it.