Ch. 17

Close to 4K 🥺🥺Tysm
I've been feeling kind of weird lately so sorry from a sudden silence from me...
but other than that hope you enjoy ❤️
.....
Floch.

Of all people to have the audacity, Floch....Levi was stunned to his core as he heard Novia speak his name with such shame in her sleep. He was the reason she had night terrors like this. He was the reason Novia distanced herself from everyone. The reason Novia could barely live with herself bow because of what he made her do. It was over for him....

Levi felt the immediate urge to leave and go have a word with Floch, but he couldn't. He needed Novia to wake up first and get more clarity on how it all went down.

"Novia wake up, c'mon." Levi shook her, not being as gentle as before. His patience was completely dissolved. He wasn't mad at her by any means, at most just annoyed he wasn't informed sooner....the thought of Floch living his life in peace while Novia suffered really dug under his skin, there was no more time for wasting. Novia's eyes slowly pride themselves open as reality came back into her view.

"W-where am I?" Novia looked around, realizing she was in Levi's bed as she rubbed her eyes....She gave a sigh of relief as she mentally answered her own question. She returned her gaze back to Levi, he looked so enraged that there might as well have been steam radiating from the top of his head.

"Captain... I'm sorry If I interrupted your work.. once in a while I get pretty bad nightmares." Novia said now sitting up, clueless to the fact she pretty much told Levi the overall culprit to what he needed to know.

He narrowed his cold eyes, frowning at her with his rigid face.. "Once in a while?" He scoffed as he repeated her words, the repulsing look on his face made Novia scoot back a bit. She was confused on why he was so angry. Was his work really that important? Did she interrupt something so crucial?

"Y-yeah I-"

"That's bullshit..... I know this happens to you every night Novia. And I know it's all because of Floch. Floch did this." He said cutting her off. Novia's eyes went wide as leaned down so her hair covered her face.

"H-how, did you know that?" She whispered, still avoiding to meet his gaze.

"I heard you screaming his name in your sleep Goddamnit!" Levi bellowed and Novia shot her face up eyeing him in terror. He stood up, running his hands through his hair, looking like he was debating about something. His eyes going in every direction possible.

"Just thinking about the endless stuff he did....and I couldn't do a thing about it..." Levi all of a sudden stopped, both feet nailed to the ground, he stood there for a split second. "You know what. Fuck this." He turned, and started stomping across the room opening the door that connected to his office. Oh fuck...he was leaving.

Novia shot up out of bed, faster than ever, chasing him... to stop him from doing whatever he was going to do. She sprinted in front of him, blocking the door from his office that led into the hallway.

"Levi, please stop...just let it go, okay. Please. It's over, I just want to forget about it." Novia begged hands spread across the door.

"Get out of the way Novia. This isn't something I can just let go." He growled.

"Why not? All I want is to never speak of it again." She probed, her pleading eyes desperate for him to stay with her.

"BECAUSE! Even if you say you want to let it go and move on, your body physically can't...and watching that, it's.....it's just tormenting to me!" He screamed at her. Novia took a small inhale, trying not let Levi's words strike at her core.