Ch. 10

*Disclaimer: Bondage, degrading, and of course SMUT*! ;)

....

Novia was baffled at Levi's response to her question. She was trying to get a better understanding on the situation and he shut her down completely....his eyes were filled with a darkness.

Novia couldn't tell if it was lustful or resentment....maybe it was even a combination of both. Why at a time like this?

"The minute we arrive home, you are coming with me. I can't take it anymore!"

Novia nodded back in acknowledgement.

"Can't take what anymore?" she asked.

She saw the captain sitting with his elbows resting on his knees and his head in between them. Novia furrowed her eyebrows wondering why he looked so at war with himself.

"Just shut up you little brat" He spoke in a low voice, he was done listening to her ask more questions.

Novia decided it would probably be best for her to stay silent the remainder of the ride back.

....

Novia walked down the hallway as Levi's hand gripped her arm tighty, she could sense an impatience radiating from him. She had never seen the captain's emotions so on display like this, he was definitely eager about something.

The moment he opened his office door, he locked it behind him and slammed Novia against it, pinning both wrists to the sides of her face. His grey eyes flaming with a sinful lust.

"To answer your question before.....I can't take how disobedient you've become with me. The way you think your actions are justified, THEY AREN'T!" Levi growled in her ear.

Novia squeezed her eyes shut as she was being reprimanded. All she could think about was her comrade...she couldn't save him. Disobeying Levi was all for nothing. She felt like a failure.

"Open your goddamn eyes Novia, look at me!" he was inches away from her now, Novia could feel his breath on her.

She looked at him weakly, nothing but sorrow and regret filled her eyes. Levi knew exactly what was on her mind and he sighed now looking down still holding her wrists in place.

"Let it go Novia. I told you. We can't save everybody. Just get over it and accept your punishment."

She stayed silent as she swallowed his words. He was right, she couldn't hold onto this guilt forever or else she would drive herself insane so she took a breath and tried to relax.

"Plus, you can't honestly look me in the eyes and tell me you don't love every minute of me doing wretched things to your body, so get it together."

Levi eyed her slowly up and down as Novia sharply inhaled, all her problems were now getting pushed to the back of her mind. His words brought Novia to the same level he was on, she was ready for another punishment.

"Before we start.....I have a.... personal question... that's been weighing on my mind, and I want you to answer me honestly." Levi let go of her left wrist and grabbed Novia by the chin with his thumb and forefinger, his eyes softening for just a split second before immediately returning to their usual harshness.

"Hmm?" Novia gestured for him to continue.

"Have you ever...been with someone else? Like that.." He trailed, his eyes narrowing.

Novia was confused for a minute...she understood what he meant by the question, she just didn't understand why it was so important.

Suddenly Novia felt embarrassed as her cheeks started heating up, obviously the answer was no, but why the captain felt the need to know that she had no idea, that was a very personal question.....