Ch. 14

This fanart literally gives me so many feelings..

Hope your enjoying! Disclaimer: Smut

xoxoxo plz dont forget to vote tysm <3

.....

"Very clever Good...using my own words against me," Eren seductively growled. He vastly pulled Novia onto his lap as she winced, his dark emerald eyes peering through her pale blue ones. She saw Eren's hands creep their way down to grip her bum. He gave it a firm squeeze through the thin layer of her white silk nightgown.

Novia yanked his hands, moving them back up to the small of her back. A small flash of humiliation appearing in her eyes. She immediately returned them back to normal so Eren wouldn't notice. Eren wasn't stupid...he could read her like a book.

He peered at her with the same expression from previously, wondering what he did to cause distress within her ...Did she not like her butt being grabbed? He gazed at her with both eyebrows raised, insinuating her strange behavior was not unnoticed.

"I'm sorry.. I-I don't know why I did that. I just thought if your hands stayed there long enough, you'd start to see on how small my butt really is... so I panicked." Novia sighed turning her head away from him. Her butt was definitely one of her biggest insecurities. It wasn't as voluptuous as she personally wanted it to be. Always comparing to how nice everyone else's looked, she felt out of place.

Surprisingly, she wasn't ever thinking those kinds of thoughts when she was doing things with Levi. Novia never really cared because he used to always say how her body did nothing for him anyways. So what was the point of worrying if nothing appealed to his liking. He seemed to just focus on the punishment itself too. Obviously things were different now that she knew how he really felt.

"Novia.....look at me," Eren slightly chuckled. She turned her head to see amusement in Eren's eyes. She slowly felt his hands go back down to her butt as he squeezed it even harder. Their eye contact only getting more intense.

"NEVER worry about something that stupid again." Eren spoke harshly. "There is nothing wrong with the size of your butt...and if I hear you say shit like that again, I'll give you a good hiding. Understood?" He softly threatened, no sarcasm detected in his tone whatsoever.

"I understand."

Novia knew that Eren's heart was in the right place...In spite of that, the way he tried conveying his reassurance to her made her shiver inside....the threat being the main factor.

Novia realized she had gotten distracted once again from what her main objective was here. She took a deep breath re-focusing her attention back to this rare opportunity she was being given.

"I'm sorry I killed the mood, let's just get back to what we were doing and pretend I never mentioned anything." Novia said, trying to re heat things up by going closing the gap in between her and Eren, lightly kissing his jaw.

"Well alright you naughty girl, show me what you've got then," he whispered onto her now feverish skin. Eren could tell she was desperately trying to control her breathing.

Novia's fingers nervously played with the belt on his trousers till it was eventually discarded and thrown to the other side of the room. As she got off of Eren's lap, she purposely grazed the indent of his pants with her dainty fingers, making sure to let them linger a couple seconds. Eren squirmed in the desk chair, already irritated with Novia's teasing.

"Oh no you don't you little cocktease. Don't. even. think. about. it." Eren said narrowing his eyes darkly at her. She was now fully on her knees in front of him, pretending to be only focused on fumbling with his zipper.