Ch. 18

Ahhhhh 6k unreal thanks guys ❤️✨

Enjoy 😳🥺!
......

By the time Levi and Hange made it to Floch's room, he was passed out on the ground as Eren forcefully punched him into an oblivion, showing no mercy at all. A certain part of Levi didn't mind if he kept going, but he knew his authoritative position came before any personal feelings whatsoever, so he wouldn't let that get in the way, despite his mutual feelings towards Floch.

"Alright Jaeger, I think you've made your point, give it a rest now." Levi said as he grabbed a hold of Eren and pulled him off of Floch.

"I can't, the son of a bitch deserves this for what he did." Eren growled trying to wriggle out of Levi's harsh grip.

"What did he even do Eren? It's like four in the morning??" Hange questioned with furrowed eyebrows as she bent down to examine Floch's beaten and bloodied face.

"I know what he's talking about....I'll explain it to you later Hange. Let me deal with Eren, you get Floch to the infirmary and go back to sleep okay?" Levi instructed as he saw a slight fatigue wash into Hange's expression. She was so clueless to everything going on right now, he didn't think she'd be able to comprehend the whole involvement of Floch and Novia.

"Alright." She sighed, not fighting back as dragged away an unconscious Floch.

Levi brought Eren back to a place Eren was all too familiar with.....his jail cell. He locked the door with a key and stood back, wondering which of the millions of questions swirling in his mind he wanted answered first. Eren gazed at him with no remorse.

"I don't care if you keep me locked up for awhile, if I had the chance I'd go back and do it again with no hesitation until Floch was dead. " Eren darkly chuckled. Levi rolled his eyes at Eren's words, he carried a pinch of envy with him...he had let Jaeger beat him to it. The thought of being able to relentlessly inflict pain on Floch would've given him immense satisfaction.

"I don't necessarily oppose the way you handled things...I know this is about what happened to Novia so don't try to deny it.... what I'm more curious about is how you got her to tell you what happened?" Levi said as a betraying anger flooded through his body. He had tried to approach Novia in a way that would help make her feel more comfortable in confiding to him, but instead she contradicted the whole situation by tell Jaeger of all people.

He'd never allow himself to be fooled by her lies again, the fact that he really fell for the whole act on how the deep seeded pain made it hard for her to talk about the traumatizing event. Even if it was still as deep as she claims, what made it easier for her to disclose this information to Eren?

"Why does it matter how I know.....point is I do. and I did something about it. What happened to Novia was fucked up and all I wanted was to protect her, and Mikasa. He broke into her room and took the scarf I gave to her." Eren spat, getting more angry the more he thought Floch's plan would actually benefit him in the long term.

Before Levi could respond, Eren had a moment of realization.

"I'm surprised Floch isn't dead....but not because of me.... Why didn't YOU do something captain? Hm? Clearly you know as much as I do, if not more. Seems that you don't really care. Ironic considering Novia told you." Eren narrowed his eyes, coming closer to the bars, gripping them tightly in between both of his hands.

This sent Levi off the edge a little. Even though he didn't want to admit it, he cared a little more than he should've, and the fact this brat is accusing him of neglecting the situation pissed him off. Levi walked over to Eren's cell, reached up and grabbed Eren by his throat, pulling him closer and having Eren hit the metals bars in front of him.