Talk to me

.

Chapter Fourty-Six

.

~Violetta's POV~

.

(A/N: This chapter may contain some content that you might not like :/ i warned you in the beginning of the story, so sorry if you're sensitive to some of the words)

My dad met me at the door while I was trying to sneak out. I knew he would probably let me out of the house anyways, but he saw my face and looked concerned.

"Where are you going?" He asked in his protective voice.

"I'm meeting a friend." I say losing eye-contact with him.

"When are you going to be back home?"

"Early, probably." I answer.

"Ok, go ahead." He says walking away from the door. "I've got a business dinner to attend later tonight, so you can eat last night's dinner"

I nod and slip my arms into my blue leather jacket.

"Have fun!" He says with a smile that lasted two seconds before walking back into his office.

I breathe out deeply and find myself running out the door.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀***

It appeared as though the rain that had been pouring the past few days had cleared. I buried my neck into my scarf not wanting to get sick by the cold weather and walked onto the sidewalk by the park.

I could almost see his figure. I started walking towards it. There was someone sitting by the bench.

"Violetta?" He recognizes me instantly. He turns towards me so that I have to face him.

"H-hi."

"What's wrong?" Leon asks obviously startled about something. I knew there was a problem with him too - something that was bothering him as well... But I was surprised that he took the time to ask about me instead.

"A lot of things." I answer fiddling with my fingers. I nervously rubbed them against the back of my palm - an act he immediately notices.

"Tell me what's on your mind." He says moving closer as we're sitting.

"Just... Things with Fran... And Cami... And the whole paparazzi mess..."

He nods and continues to stare at me, allowing me to continue.

"Well..." I began. "I went on a date with Diego... And after that a rumor went around... That we were dating... There's so many signs that keep telling me that my best friends started it... But I know they could never do that, could they?"

Before I let him speak, I started talking again.

"...And then the paparazzi have been following me and I just feel so targeted and unsafe, you know? I'm not like you guys, I'm not used to all this fame, and people being so attentive."

"You're not?" He asks quietly.

"Of course not... I'm normal... You'd think people notice me because my dad's famous but it's different... They don't notice the CEO's daughter... Sometimes my own dad doesn't even notice me..."

He looked down when I started talking about my dad.

"W-what about you? What's been going on..."

"I just want to hear about you." He says trying to hide his nervousness.

"No... Talk to me too." I insist pressing my hand to his shoulder in somewhat of a comforting manner.