Wedding

.

Chapter Thirty-Four

.

~Violetta's POV~

.

{A/N: very short and boring chap. I was tired and I just felt like writing and so here is the result of my laziness😭}

*saturday*

I inserted the last pin in my hair to keep the bun up and created some loose strands letting them fall on my face. A few moments later, I walked away from the mirror and pulled out a box with my brand new heels inside.

I glanced at the mirror one last time. I was wearing a long, peach dress that was sleek and sleeveless.

The door opened and Angie peaked her head inside.

"Vilu?"

"What." I say without an emotion.

"We're leaving now"

I grabbed my little clutch purse and walked out the door keeping my distance from Angie.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀***⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

I saw my dad and went up to him. He looked at me with a happy expression and stood by me in silence.

I was the first to speak. "Sorry, dad."

He turned to me and smiled. "I don't want to fight with you sweetie, I'm sorry also"

I slowly walked off and hid away in the halls.

A few minutes later, the wedding was about to take place.

I looked around in search of Leon. Was he late? Did he even want to show up?

My dad glanced at me and gave me a little grin.

I returned it and looked down at my feet as the doors opened.

Angie came out in her amazing, white, floor-length wedding dress and started to walk down the aisle.

I shook a lot trying to calm my nerves until a hand touched my shoulder.

I looked behind me and saw Leon watching the wedding.

Once Angie and German joined hands, the ceremony was about to start.

I slowly backed away but Leon caught me and encouraged me to stand still.

When I looked back at the couple, My dad lifted Angie's veil and I thought I saw my mom!

I couldn't take it anymore, my mind was messing with my sanity. I took Leon by the arm and dragged him into the hallway.

"What are you doing?!" He asks a little angry.

"I can't do it. I-I can't watch them" I admit.

"Violetta, you're dad's in there!" He says. "We have to go back!"

"You know what? No, we are going to that party, c'mon"

"Wait! Don't you want to go see your dad?!" He asks.

"No! Why don't you go congratulate him on re-marrying while I go have fun at Ludmilla's party!" I stormed out of the building.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀***⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

I wasn't surprised to see Leon follow me towards his car.

"Violetta, stop" He grabs my hand and turns me around to face him.

"My decision is final, Leon. I'm not staying for that wedding"

"Violetta, listen to me-"

"Leon, you're either going to leave me alone or come with me"

"Violetta..."

"Goodbye Leon" I got into my car and drove home to change out of my clothes.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀***

Next chapter will be more exciting☺️

Trust me, you don't know what's coming 🙊 *wink*😁😉😏

💖~Mayma