Don't Lie

.

Chapter Fourty-Seven

.

~Violetta's POV~

.

Leon says the words I'd never thought I'd hear, sending cold shivers down my spine. I didn't know what to tell him, or what to say. I was shocked actually... All I could think of was an awful image now being planted inside my head. Eugh...

"T-that's..." I say struggling to finish the sentence.

"I know... It's kinda messed up..." He says swallowing a lump in his throat.

I look away hoping he couldn't notice the sad look in my face. I don't know how I feel... It's like one moment I was feeling happy with Leon in hearing about his life story... And the next moment, I'm confused and disappointed...

"I-I'm sorry... I never wanted to make you uncomfortable..." He says rubbing his arm.

"I-It's okay... Leon" I say managing to give him a smile. "H-how did it happen?"

"I don't know... She texted me to come over that day and... We talked, had a drink, and then we just-"

"Okay... Never mind, I don't need to know the details..." I uttered shifting my position away from him.

"Violetta... I'm sorry..." He quickly says trying to cover up the awkwardness between us.

"W-why? There's nothing to be sorry about, I'm not bothered by it... I'm only concerned for you..."

"Ok." He responds rubbing the back of his neck.

"Does this mean... you guys are back together or something?" I ask.

"No... Of course not... It was just a mistake..."

"O-okay, I believe you"

He takes a deep breath and holds my hand once again. "Can we just walk for a while?"

"Um... Sure." I say reluctantly.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀***
.

~Leon's POV~

.

I am such an idiot... Why did I have to tell her? I didn't want to make her uncomfortable... She wanted to know what was happening with me, and it just came out... I was trying to be honest with her, after everything I lied to her about...

"Look, I'm sorry" I say turning towards her as we were walking along the dirt path. "Can we just forget about that last part of the conversation?"

She gives me a little nod and looks up smiling. "Yeah, sure."

"Thanks." I grin.

"Hey, can you walk me home?" She asks.

"Yeah, let's go."

We started walking together steadily to her house. Along the way, we talked about things and had fun. She laughed a couple of times which is always a good thing to hear after all I put her through...

"It's over there." She says pointing to a big cream-colored house nearby.

I walked her up to the door and checked my watch. It was about 6:00 p.m

"Thanks for talking to me today." She says, a smile creeping upon her face.

"You're welcome" I say shoving my hands in my pockets.

She slowly walks up to my face and plants a kiss on my cheek.

"What was that for?"

"We're friends..."

"And Friends can do that?"

"Sure they can!" She laughs bring another bright smile to her face.

"Yeah..." I mumble feeling my cheeks flame up and turn pink.

"Aw, you're blushing." She smirks.

"Am not." I say rubbing my cheeks. I never blush and I wasn't going to admit that I did...

"Don't lie to yourself..." She laughs. "Anyways, Goodnight."

"Goodnight." I grin and get off from the porch.

It was all a crazy night. I never thought she'd forgive me at the end of it...

She knows about me now... and my tough past.

She's one of the few people i've told. I never like to talk about that subject anyways... But talking with her made it easy...

Maybe I could trust her?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀***

Sorry! That chapter felt so quick :'(

So much Leonetta in two chapters... Next chapter may or may not have some Fedemilla :)

{oh and there'll be a little surprise! that some of you may or may not like😬}

~Mayma