Hiding

Hi this i'm republishing this chapter because someone couldn't see it before, so I hope it works for them now.

xx

.

Chapter Twenty-Four

.

~Leon's POV~

.

(A/N: from now on for all my PG-13 books I will only censor certain swear words, if you're still sensitive about that sorry)

Everything was going great between me and Violetta. If she thinks of me as a friend, there's a good chance her father will like me.

We started walking back towards the house until I saw a group of guys with cameras.

"Shit!"

"What happe-" Violetta tried to say but before she could I put my hand over her mouth and hid her with me behind a bush.

She bit my hand. "Leon, What the hell are you doing?!"

"Ahh! You're crazy!" I screamed in pain.

"Let me go!" She demanded.

"Quiet, there's paparazzi hunting me down out there!"

"Oh" she says a little embarrassed. "Well, next time will you at least give me a heads up before pushing me into a f*cking shrub?!"

"Sorry" I say rolling my eyes.

"Hey! Don't roll your eyes at m-"

"Shut up!" I say annoyed. She looks surprised then finally remains calm without saying a word.

"I swear I saw Leon Vargas around here with a girl!" One of the guys say.

"Yeah, maybe he went this way!" The people walk past the bush without seeing us.

"Phew... That was close"

"Ugh..." Violetta says brushing a twig of her shoulder. "This is why I should never hang out with you"

"Why?" I ask.

"Stupid Celebrities with their Stupid Paparazzi following them everywhere" She mutters rubbing the grass off her arms.

"Oh, You'll get used to the hiding" I smirk.

"As if!" She says raising her eyebrows. "You know, This was only a one time thing..."

"But you have got to admit... you had a lot of fun" I grin.

She starts to laugh then notices me smiling at her and clears her throat. "Uh, I got to go... Home.... Right Now"

"Why? I thought you didn't want to go" I ask.

"Well my dad's gonna worry too much about me, so I guess I should just leave"

"I can walk you home if you want" I say thinking about meeting her father by the door.

"No, Leon... It's okay... See you at the studio though" She says giving me a small smile.

"Okay... Erm... Bye Violetta."

I walk back to the door hoping the paparazzi wouldn't spot me.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀***⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Small chapter, sorry

Let me know if any of these chapters are blank for you, I see it happening a lot nowadays... I will try my best to make it show up otherwise try reading it on another device (only if you have)

Thanks for reading this chapter😌 I will update my other book realllllyyyy soon.

🌸~Mayma