Endings and Beginnings

.

Chapter Twenty-Nine

.

~Francesca's POV~

.

"Fran, fran, fran! Slow down!" Violetta shouts as I grab her arm.

I make her stop by a tree a couple meters away from the cinema door.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" She asks.

"Why do you want to stay?!" I ask crossing my arms.

"What do you mean?"

"The movie is over, let's just go home"

"Are you mad about something?"

"No... It's just that... You're acting so differently from last week! I mean, what happened to 'I hate the boys in this stupid boyband' Vilu?" I ask. "Now you're all obsessed with hanging out with them!"

"What? I am not! I-I mean, they're cool, but it's not like I would ever hang out with them more than you!"

"Violetta, listen. These guys aren't our friends. We have each other. Now don't go crossing sides!"

"Wow really..." She says raising an eyebrow. "So what happened to the 'Oh you and Diego would be so cute together!' Francesca I saw one week ago" she asks.

"She realized that she could lose her best friend!"

"Oh my god. You're NOT going to lose me, okay?!" She scowls. "Sometimes you're just so f*cking dramatic! And I hate it!"

"You know what? Whatever! I don't want to add any more 'drama' to your life, so you can go back there and hang out with all the celebrities you want! I feel like I don't even know who you are right now."

"Fran-"

"Don't call me Fran! Don't call me anything! Or anymore!" I finished shouting and began to walk back home alone.

At that moment, I felt like it was the end of our friendship.

.

~Violetta's POV~

.

I couldn't believe Fran! We've been best friends for years! Why would she suddenly explode at me like that?! I just don't get her sometimes!

As we were shouting, I felt confused and angry, but then... She told me not to call her... Does this mean she's done being my best friend?

I didn't realize it until she stormed off. She left me.

I stood standing shocked at the event that just took place. One that I would never forget.

I slowly turned around and walked back to my car in silence.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀***⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Hm. Don't know if I should update twice today...

¿

~Mayma