"How To Date A Celebrity"

.

Chapter Fourty-Three

.

~Violetta's POV~

.

*about one week later*

"That is it Violetta Maria Castillo! You are officially the luckiest girl in the world!" Cami squeals taking out possibly every single dress in my closet.

"Cami! Calm down! It's just a date! It's not some fancy banquet!" I say picking up a big pile of dresses and putting them back in the hangers.

"Ooh! Wait! Don't put that one in!" She says grabbing a peach dress.

"What?" I ask.

"This is the one you have to wear!"

"Isn't that a little... short" I complain.

"You have to wear this!" Cami smiles.

"Ugh, I just don't want Diego to think I'm trying to 'impress him' or whatever..."

"Are you?"

"No! I'll just wear shorts and a nice shirt..."

Cami waves the dress in front of my face taunting me so I take a long breathe and grab it.

"Yay! Now let me curl your hair!"

I squeezed into the dress until it fit perfectly and sat down on the chair waiting for Cami to do my hair.

"By the way, where's Fran?" I asked.

"She said she couldn't make it for some reason... She didn't tell me why?" Cami shrugs.

"Oh... She was probably busy then" I say quietly.

"Yeah, but it's okay! At least I'm here to transform you from a mess into a stunner!" She smiles.

"Gee thanks Cami?..." I say trying not to act offended.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀***

.

~Diego's POV~

.

"Hey Man, Mind if I borrow your car?" I say twirling his keys around my finger.

"What? No, Diego!" Leon says snatching his keys back in his palm.

"Aw c'mon dude, my car's out of gas and I really gotta get going! I don't want to be late!"

"Fine... But when you come back you have to do the laundry" he negotiated.

"Ugh. Don't we have maids for that?"

"No they're not coming this weekend..."

"Okay! Whatever! Just - let me take your car?"

"Go ahead..." He muttered tossing the keys towards me.

I caught it in one hand and smirked at him. "Thanks bro."

"Why are you so eager to go anyways... You got a date?" He says pointing out my slightly styled clothes.

"Uh... Yeah!" I say ecstatically.

"Oh, really? Who is it?"

"Violetta!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀***

.

~Violetta's POV~

.

*time lapse*

I stood outside my door, waiting for Diego on the porch, until a car honked on the driveway.