Go home Princess

.

Chapter Fifteen

.

~Violetta's POV~

.

My eyes slowly begin to open as the morning light shines on my face. I toss and turn on a bed trying to return to my sleep.

"Hey... Are you awake?"

I hear a muffled voice speaking as my ears are covered by the pillow.

I can't make out the voice... All I know is that it's the deep sound of a boy's.

"Who could be talking to me?" I wonder.

I slowly turn to my left and rub my eyes.

As soon as my vision clears up, I have a mini-heart attack and let out a loud scream.

"Ow, that f*cking hurts Violetta" Leon says covering his ears and scowling at me.

"I- uh, you-" I stutter.

"Don't freak out, okay? Nothing happened last night between us."

"Leon, where the hell am I?!"

"You're in my room" He says getting up from the bed and walking around.

A few seconds ago, Leon was right next to me, sleeping in the same bed. Now, he's walking around the room, trying to explain what happened last night, but I can't focus on his words as I realize that his shirt- well, he's not wearing one...

"Leon, if we didn't do anything last night, why are you shirtless?!" I blurt.

"What? It was really humid in the room last night" he says shrugging his muscly, defined shoulders.

"Oh...uh ok" I blush. "Fine, go on and explain"

I cross my arms and sit up from the bed- his bed.

"So after you said you were going to leave... Diego stopped you and persuaded you to stay... He then got you drunk... And you two were going upstairs..."

"Wait what?!" I yelled.

"Yeah... But Thanks to me, I stopped you both in time and took you here"

"Oh so... Where's Diego now?"

"He passed out downstairs on the couch"

"Oh..." I say nervously. "Thanks for... Helping me I guess..." I mumble. I'm still angry at Leon for yesterday.

"Wait, what was that?" He asks grinning and putting a finger to his ear as if he didn't hear me.

"Ugh... I said thanks"

"I know" he smirks and folds his arms confidently.

"Oh, don't be arrogant" I roll my eyes.

"I'm not!" He whines.

"Yes you are, I don't like arrogant people"

"But you like me, don't you?" He smiles unfolding his arms and reveals his surprising six-pack.

"Abs...solutely not!" I began to doze off but then I tried to keep a serious face.

No! I can't like Leon! He's such a jerk! And he's a big arrogant dousche for trying to show off his muscles! Crap...Why am I still in his room?! Shouldn't I be heading...

My eyes widen. "HOME! Leon! I need to go home now!!! My dad!" I say struggling over my panick mind.

"Just chill for a while, I'll take you home in an hour" he shrugs.

"No!" I say getting up close to his face.

"You do NOT understand. My dad is more protective of me than you can ever imagine, Leon Vargas. He could be filing a missing person investigation for all I know! And I'd rather not be grounded and scolded for the rest of my life than stuck here with you so you better take me home NOW, you hear me?!" .

He gives me a blank expression at first and lets out a quick breath.

"Well Damn... okay fine" he says walking over to his closet.

I relax as he throws on a gray shirt over his head and gestures for me to follow him out his door.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀***⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

The kitchen is a mess. You could tell a party had been going on just by the look of all the empty cups, broken glass shards and dirty plates on the ground.

From the kitchen, I spot Diego sleeping on the couch in the living room.

Leon grabs his keys and grins at me.

"What?"

"Nothing." He smiles.

"Are you taking me home or not?" I snap.

"Yes! I have the keys right here, Princess" he says twirling the car key rings around his finger.

"Ya don't call me that" I say with a serious look on my face.

"It suits you" he smirks. "I'm definitely going to call you that"

"Fine! I don't care! Can we just- please leave?!"

"Okay Princess, after you" he says opening the door with one hand and gesturing me to exit with the other.

I groan and walk out the door catching a glimpse at his grimacing face.

.

Please vote and comment☺️

Hmm...there's not a lot of comments anymore... Strange🙎💭

K anyways thanks for reading this chapter I hope you liked it...

😂😭😂

"Abs...solutely"

omg why did i have to write that

🌸Okay✌️thanks for over 1.5 k views you guysss aww💎

🙌¡ily!🙌

😉~Mayma