Weekend

.

Chapter Twenty-Six

.

~Violetta's POV~

.

"FRANCESCA!?"

I quickly back away from Diego and press my hand to my heart, which is still racing really fast.

Maybe I shouldn't have almost screamed...

"F-Fran?... I..." I try to lower my voice. I'm just lost in words.

"Oh, Diego, by the way, I think Leon's looking for you" She says completely ignoring me.

"Erm... Okay... I guess I better go now" He says to me.

"Yeah, goodbye" Francesca replies.

Diego smirks at me and then walks out of the door.

"Hey...Fran? You okay?"

"Of course I am...." She replies with a smile that seems fake.

.

~Francesca's POV~

.

What is this song I hear coming from the music room?

Oh. Right. It's that cool song Diego and Camilla sung for their duet... Hmm... Is that Violetta? And Diego?!

I stood by the outside of the door and listened to them singing. After they were almost done I decided to take a small peak and I couldn't believe my eyes!

Somehow... My instincts told me interrupt them before anything else could happen.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀***⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Francesca, is there something wrong?"

Violetta looks at me worriedly.

"No! I'm fine okay?!" I reply not realizing I raised my voice.

She sighs and puts her hand on my shoulder.

"Don't touch me!"

"I'm sorry Fran..." She says surprised at my reaction. She quickly takes her hand away and hides it.

"No... I'm sorry Vilu... I'm just feeling crappy today..." I explain.

"It's okay" She says rubbing her arm.

I don't know why I lashed out at Violetta... For some reason, I couldn't let Diego kiss Violetta?

Yes. It was probably going to happen, but I had to go and ruin it for her... Why would I want to do that?

I know that I'm completely fine seeing Camilla and Diego together... But something about Violetta and Diego makes me feel some type of way...

Maybe it's because I'm afraid of losing her... She hasn't texted me or called much since the band came to our school... What if she forgets about me?

No! What am I talking about?! She's my best friend, she will never do that...

My thoughts are interrupted by Violetta herself.

"Francesca, if there's anything bothering you... Just tell me, okay? You can always tell me if you need anything!" She smiles.

"Really? You'd do that for me?"

"Of course. You're my best friend. Why the hell wouldn't I?"

I felt a little better at the sound of that. I gave her a big hug as we laughed and then we got back to talking about normal stuff.

"So" Violetta says clapping her hands together. "I know I haven't got to hang out with you much, so we have to do something together this weekend!"

"Yes! Omg! I have the most perfect thing!"

"Tell me!"

"We should go see 'The Maze Runner'"

"Is that already in theaters?!"

"Yes!"

"Okay! Let's go on Friday night"

"Yay!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀***⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

.

~Diego's POV~

.

I stood outside the door to hear what Violetta and Francesca were talking about...

They're going to see that new movie? Hm... Maybe I should.....

"Hey Diego, what are you doing there?"

My thoughts are interrupted by Leon walking over to me with his hands in his pockets.

"Oh... erm... Nothing" I say calmly. I'm still mad at him.

"Er... Okay... Well anyways I'm gonna get out of here now... You coming?"

"Yeah, I'll be there..." I mumble.

He nods and begins to leave... but then I stop him.

"Wait, before you go, Can I ask you something?"

"Sure... What is it?"

I think for a second as a brilliant plan begins to form inside my mind.

"Well... I'm thinking we should go see this cool, new movie on Friday....."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀***⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀