Author's Note

Hi, sorry if you were expecting the next chapter...

As you can see by the title of this part, this is just an Author's Note, but I really hope you take the time to read it.

First off, I have been so busy these last few weeks, I have clearly shown lack of activity on Wattpad, other than voting and commenting every now and then...

This has been due to school and prepping for my final exams... Now that I am on summer break, I should be able to update more <3 Hope that sounds like good news for some of you :) haha

Secondly, I just wanted to add that even though I haven't been updating this book or any other, it doesn't mean I've "given up" on it, and it certainly does not make it okay for someone else to take my idea or copy word for word, on another site.

I say this, because someone has informed me that another person had been taking chapters from my book and posting them on Instagram- which is not okay to me...like please don't plagiarize...it's not cool.

Thankfully, they've taken down the "band mates" story, but when I saw that that had been happening I got pretty mad, so please just do the right thing and don't take any of my stories- or anyone else's story for that matter- without their permission... It sucks for someone who worked really hard to see another person's name on their work.

That's all I ask. Thanks for reading 'till here!

~Mayma

---