Win Her Over

.

Chapter Fifty-Seven

.

~Cami's POV~

.

*a week later*

It was the first time I saw Leon in a matter of days since the incident where I told him about Diego and Violetta...

I felt nervous going up to him since I thought he would hate me for that reason.

"Hey Camila" I realized he was closer than I expected.

"Oh hey Leon!" I said.

"What's up?"

I felt a little shock. Did he just ask me what's up? Sure, I see him almost every day but he's still a part of my favorite band, and he's a famous popstar world-wide! It still felt like an honor just to be here breathing in his presence.

"Cami?" He waved his hand in front of my face.

"Oh, I-I'm great, how about you?"

"Good." He smiled.

"Why just good?" I asked concerned. Maybe it was none of my business, but I was etching to know.

"Well, I didn't get much sleep last night so I'm pretty tired"

"Aw, poor you." I pouted at him as he laughed.

He began to explain. "Me and all the guys are pretty tired because we're trying to write new songs."

I gasped loudly. Leon was taken aback at the sudden sound that came out of my mouth. I just couldn't believe he was trusting me with this kind of information!

"What is it?"

"You just told me you were writing new songs!"

"Oh yeah." He shrugs. "So?"

"Well, I mean- isn't it supposed to be a secret?"

"Well, around here, not really. We've been guests at this school for a while now, we're all friends."

"I feel lucky!" I beamed hopping on my toes.

The corners of his lips had risen in joy before he slowly turned his head.

Of course, there had been Violetta standing there. I always knew from the start, Leon had a thing for Violetta. There's obvious chemistry between them, like in a movie.

Then there's Diego. Violetta's been furious at Diego these past few weeks, but surprisingly, today, she's all over him.

"Diego, I never said that!" Violetta laughed, flipping her hair off her shoulder in a cheerful manner. That's clearly a signature 'move' of hers.

"I remember you did!" Diego teased, shaking his head at the memory. Will we ever know what on earth they were reminiscing about? Probably not.

"Hey, you two" I say leaning my elbow on Leon's shoulder. This move startles him as he nervously straightens himself up, probably because he was staring too intensely. Talk about jealousy!

"Hey Cami, Hey Leon" Violetta smiles graciously. Her mood was definitely lifted compared to last week.

"What were you guys talking about?" Leon asks, a slight annoyance edging in his voice.

"Um..." Violetta giggles turning towards Diego to check if she should tell Leon or not.

"The weather." Diego jokes, as Violetta nods slowly. The only one who wasn't laughing too much, was Leon.

"Oh, great." He smiles, a somewhat fake gesture.

"C'mon Vilu, I'll take you to class" Diego says placing an arm around Violetta.

"Um, sure." Violetta eyes his actions suspiciously. She waves at me and Leon, watching our reactions as she leaves with Diego.

"Leon, will you ever stop staring?" I ask, noticing how he quickly turns around, paying attention to the words that escaped from my lips.

"What?"

"I'm kidding." I tell him. "You kept staring at Violetta though" I tease him as his cheeks turn a darker shade of red. For a guy who never likes to admit he does, Leon blushes a lot.

"Was not." He scoffs. "I was just looking at the walls."

"Really? Wow." I exclaimed sarcastically. "It sure seemed like, for a second there, you were developing a CRUSH on Viol-"

"Shhh!" He presses his entire hand onto my mouth, making my eyes light up in surprise. This is such an obvious sign! Leon Vargas has a crush on my best friend!

"You DO like her!" I muffle into his palm. Even though my words were barely audible, he could still understand what I was saying as he rolled his eyes.

"I don't." He confirmed. "I'm being serious when I say that I don't have a crush on Violetta." The last part was said in a whisper.

"Then why are you talking so quietly?" I asked arching one of my brows. He let out a sharp breath and released his hand from my mouth.

"Cami, I'm just telling you that I don't-"

"Admit it Leon, I'm not leaving here without you till you admit it!" I protested.

.

~Leon's POV~

.

"Admit it Leon, I'm not leaving here without you till you admit it!"

Camila waited for my response patiently as I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"Camila" I folded my arms, pursing my lips.

"Leon." She mimicked crossing her arms.

"I don't like Violetta that way." I spoke calmly.

"Of course you do!"

"I see Violetta as a friend."

"Really? A friend? Your lie is like an ugly dress. I don't buy it."

"It's the truth." I chuckled.

"Look, here." She sighed. "Soon enough, Violetta will start to date Diego again, and you'll regret everything you're saying... You've just got to admit it to yourself, let her know how you feel, and then try to win her over!"

"You seriously think that?"

"Yeah" Cami nods.

"Um... Okay?"

"Think about it." She suggests gesturing towards my brain with her index finger. As she walks away, a thousand thoughts began running through my head.

One of them being; Has Camila always been this insane?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀***⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

I'm sooooo sorry

I suck at following my schedule! But as you can see, I'm very insecure about my chapters so i'm sorry if I don't update . . .

Will try my best next time💘

~Mayma