If she finds out

(A/N: lol sorry this chapter kinda sucks but i am trying to update more often🙊

🌸

ugh im really sorry... I feel like all i have been doing is complaining about how bad these chapters are😂)

.

Chapter Seventeen

.

~Leon's POV~

.

I open the kitchen door and toss my keys onto the counter. It's very silent for a house full of six guys...

I look over to the couch and see Diego laying there awake, in an awkward sideways position with his hand resting on his chin. He looks confused and a bit angry...

"Uh........" I say walking over to a stool next to him. "......Hey man...."

"Hey" he responds gritting his teeth which defines his sharp jaw.

"Erm.......What's up?"

"Nothing...... Just laying here" he says narrowing his dark, piercing eyes.

I let out a sigh and scratch my head.

"Okay dude, seriously what is up with you?..." I let out.

"I'm fine-"

"No dude you're not" I say a bit annoyed. "Look, Diego, I've known you since we were like 7... You always do this when you're mad.... You just talk in small phrases, avoid eye-contact with me and talk to me like you're pissed!"

He sits up and rolls his eyes.

"I know this is because of that Violetta girl..." I say. He finally pays his attention towards me. "But... I don't know why you are acting so much more intense?! Why do you act like this towards her unlike all the other girls you've liked?"

"Because none of the other girls that I liked, you wanted." He says looking me dead in the eye.

"Wait what?!"

"Ya don't act like it's not obvious" he says glaring at me. "You're into her too... That's why you are willing to do anything to get her! Because you want her for yourself!"

I cough nervously. "Me? And Violetta? In my nightmares..."

"I'm not gonna play your stupid games Leon. You can't trick me anymore. Stay away from her. I saw her first."

"Diego, you're talking crazy!" I scoff. "I don't like Violetta at all! She's not even the type of person that i'd want to be friends with..."

"What?" He looks confused.

"Yeah!"

"Then... Why did you invite her to the party? Why did you hang out with her? To Keep her away from me?"

"You got it all wrong" I take a huge breath. "Fine... Let me just explain..."

"Okay go ahead" he says crossing his arms.

"Well... You know how I want so badly to get out of volunteer work?"

"Yeah..."

"And you know how Violetta's dad is like... the one who basically controls over everyone at the company?"

"Um yeah... He's the CEO."

"Exactly! So.. I came up with an easy way to erase my bad image so that i don't need anymore volunteering! I mean... If I just become good friends with Violetta, then her dad will see me as a good guy."

"I admit... That's pretty brilliant" Diego sighs.

"I know." I smirk clasping my hands together.

"But just one flaw..." he points out.

"Name it" I say confidently.

"What about Violetta?"

I raise my eyebrow at him. "uh...What about her?"

"Isn't she gonna be... mad... or even upset... You know... when she finds out"

"You mean if she finds out" I smirk.

"I wouldn't be so sure that she isn't going to discover the truth, my friend... Just make sure you do the right thing..."

"Says the one who tried to take advantage of her when she got drunk" I laugh.

"I was drunk too" he explains.

"Sureeee" I chuckle.

"Okay okay... Well... Let me have her sometimes, okay?"

"I'll let you do whatever you want... I don't really care... I just need her to like me as a person! If you talk to her... Tell her some good things about me!"

"Why?"

"Ugh... She's kinda pissed at me 'cause she thinks I'm a playa or something"

Diego's eyes widen.

"Oh. Well ok.. good luck on your plan man"

"Thanks. I'm gonna need it, mate."