Sort of friends

.

Chapter Twenty-Two

.

~Violetta's POV~

.

"Wow... You're exactly the person I wanted to see..." I say sarcastically.

Leon stares at me for while then decides to sit down.

"What are you doing here Leon... Are you stalking me now?!"

Leon clears his throat and smirks.

"Ah, no... I well... Live here" he says gesturing toward the big building.

"Oh... I didn't recognize it before" I say feeling like an idiot.

"Maybe you're stalking me" he says leaning back on the bench trying to be cocky.

"Why would I stalk you?!" I yell. "Did I not just say that I hated you and needed space from you!?"

"Okay okay, Calm down. We might as well get along for a few days... We're performing our assignment tomorrow, you remember?"

I relax and lean back against the bench.

"Ok whatever."

"So can we be... Friends?"

I look at him weirdly. He looks at me back at the same time and gives me a small smile. I'm not that of a mean person... I can't say no to anyone's face if they look at me like this... Even if it is jerk like Leon.

"Fine... We can be sort of friends" I say looking away.

"Great." He says grinning. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see he's still staring at me. What a creep...

"Just friends." I clarify raising an eyebrow.

"Okay! I understand" he laughs looking down at his shoes.

.

~Leon's POV~

.

Yes! I'm close to being good friends with her! However she probably wouldn't let me meet her dad or say anything to him about me yet...

Maybe I just need to hang out with her more... Then she'll see that I'm not a jerk... I just can't screw this up. I'm so close to getting out of that school.

"So what do you want to do?" I ask.

"Excuse me?"

"C'mon..." I smirk. "We're both here... We should hang out so you're not bored"

"I don't want to..." She responds.

"So you're just gonna stay here on this bench until your parents come and find you and drive you back home?"

"Yeah... I mean why not?"

"You gotta loosen up!" I say standing up from the bench.

I hold out my hand for her. She surprisingly takes it.

"Then where are you taking me?"

"Someplace" I reply.

"More detail?" She asks.

"Fun"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀***⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀