Crazy Party...

.

Chapter Eight

.

{PG-13}

.

~Leon's POV~

.

It's almost the evening and I'm bored in my bedroom. All the guys are out of the house and It's all to myself.

I grab my headphones and put on some really loud music and lay with my back against the wall.

Suddenly I hear a noise.

I get up slowly and peek through the bedroom door.

"THIS PARTY IS GONNA BE SWEET" I hear Federico holler in the kitchen.

"What's up guys?" I said coming in to see bags full of beer and chips and such.

"We're throwing a wild one tonight bro" Federico smirks.

"We're inviting all the ladieeesss" Andres grins.

"Um okay?" I laugh.

"So you gonna help set up or what?"

"Nahh, I'm just gonna stay in my room and sleep this night out."

"Good luck with that" Fede laughs as he turns on the stereo.

He plays some loud electronic dance music over the big speakers.

"Leon, you might want to take some ear plugs to sleep" Andres suggest.

*an hour later*

These stupid earplugs...they don't even work. I come out of the bedroom and rub my eyes seeing a whole crowd of people dancing wildly. I see Andres' face and go over to him finding Federico as well.

"Guys it's a tuesday night! What were you thinking?"

"What do you mean?" Andres and Federico ask both seeming a bit intoxicated.

"We gotta wakeup early for that studio tommorow remember?"

"Oh we'll make it on time!" Andres assures.

"Yeah dude! Now come and get some shots with us!" Federico throws his arm over my shoulder.

"...Ok" I give in.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀***⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

After binge drinking, a few times I feel a bit dizzy and immediately regret all those shots I took.

I try to sit down at the kitchen stool and stop the room from spinning while watching as Andres and Federico dance with a bunch of girls.

There were groups of people playing spin the bottle but I was too drunk to get over there and join.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned my head.

"Oh hey baby" I smile at my girlfriend Lara who looks at me worriedly.

"Hey What happened to you?" She asks touching my face.

"Had too many... Shots" I say slurring my words.

"Oh" she smiles. "You know that's bad for you"

"I know...oh well"

She strokes my cheek and gives me a short peck on the lips.

"Well, I know what will make you feel good" she smirks.

I stare into her eyes as her hands interlock with mine. She slowly backs up a few steps dragging me with her.

At the moment, Federico glances at me and winks and I slightly laugh.

"Lara, where are we going?" I ask.

"Somewhere no one will disturb us" Her lips form into a mischievous smile.

"Okay" I say willingly following her into the hallway.

She stops at my bedroom door and grabs the back of my neck with no warning. Her lips push aggressively against mine as she slumps her head back against the door. After a minute of making out, she grabs the doorknob and pulls me inside with one, swift move.

(A/N: i hate writing this part as much as you hate reading it TRUST ME:/)

She lures me onto the bed (which i figured out was actually Diego's bed) and starts unbuttoning my shirt!

Damn! She's going too fast! But I'm still hopelessly drunk so what do I do?

Suddenly I hear the door opening behind me and I move away from Lara.

"Ugh, gross" Diego says barging in. "C'mon! At least not on my bed!"

"Diego what are you doing here?" I ask arranging my shirt.

"Dude, I come home and see that you've thrown a party?! What were you thinking Leon!!? Tomorrow we gotta wake up early so unless you want to go to the studio tomorrow with a bad hangover I suggest you stop what your doing and get to bed"

"Well fine, mom" I tease him.

"Umm... Should I leave?" Lara awkwardly asks slowly getting up from the bed.

Diego gives her a look as if to say "What do you think".

"Um yeah, bye" I say waving at her.

She smiles at me and walks outside.

I get up and try to fix my messy hair.

Diego watches as Lara closes the door. "So did I interrupt anything?" Diego smirks.

"Kinda..But it's not like I really care" I say.

"Oh okay..." He says. "So are you and Lara serious?"

"Um.. No"

"Why? Haven't you been dating for like months now?"

"Well not really, we've been going off and on mostly"

"Oh" he says a bit confused. "I probably would of guessed that though"

"Uh what is that supposed to mean?" I ask.

"Well...You're not exactly loyal Leon"

"Yes I am..."

"Didn't you cheat on Lara last month?"

"Wow, that was one drunk kiss" I say rolling my eyes.

"Maybe you should lay off the alcohol then... It makes you do weird things"

"Easy for you to say" I mumble.

"What?"

"Nothing."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀***⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀