Performances and... Pizza?

Hola 👋💘

☺️😍 I have a longer chapter for you lovely peoplee✌️❤️

Here you go🌟 Hope you enjoy!

🙈~Mayma

.

Chapter Twenty-Five

.

~Leon's POV~

.

*next day*

I walked into the studio and saw Violetta on the other side of the room.

We both made it to the classroom pretty early so we had time to practice before the presentations... Or at least talk.

I thought about going over there, but then I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey Mate, Can we talk about yesterday?" Diego says turning me around.

I glance back at Violetta who doesn't notice us because she's busy reading music sheets while listening to music with headphones over her ears.

"Uh yeah sure man, what'dya need?"

He walks over to the locker area to talk.

"So...er, Did you speak to Violetta about me?"

"Oh" I said a little nervously. "Yeah I did."

"And?" He asks smirking. "What did she say?"

"Umm..."

"Let me guess" Diego says leaning his head back against the locker. "She secretly wants to go out with me?"

I just snickered at him, shaking my head.

"Okay, okay! Fine, what did she actually say?" Diego asks anxiously.

"Well..." I took a deep breath. "She thinks you're cute-"

"Yes!" Diego pumps his fist in the air.

"-but she says she doesn't like guys who thinks they can get any girl they want"

"Oh." He says a little shocked. "Damn... Do I really seem like I come of in that way?"

"Eh" I say pinching my fingers close enough together to leave a tiny space. "Maybe this much"

He raises an eyebrow and I laugh.

"Don't just laugh at me! Tell me what to do man!"

"For once, you need my advice on how to get a girl?"

"Well yeah! You know her more than me! I need you to tell me what I can do to make her mine!"

"It's not that easy, Diego... I'm trying to be her friend, not her secret admirer. How am I gonna get information about what a guy should do to get her to date him, without her assuming that I got a crazy crush on her?"

"You can figure it out!" Diego smiles.

"Hell no... You're on your own" I smirk.

"C'mon, are we brothers or not?"

"I can't help you!"

"Fine, I see how it is." He gives me one last glare and walks off.

I roll my eyes and walk towards the classroom as the bell rings.

"I don't need to worry about him" I say to myself. "He'll get over it"

---

.