Crush?

.

Chapter Twenty-Eight

.

~Francesca's POV~

.
Okay... This might be a little embarrassing to admit...-No, It's REALLY embarrassing to admit... But I think I have a crush... A huge one.

It all started about an hour ago. When the movie trailers were still on...

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀***⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

He was walking up the stairs with a large bag of popcorn in one hand. It was dark so I could barely see him.... But I had noticed how cute he had looked brushing his hand through his hair.

He walked over to our row and I felt tight knots in my stomach...

"Hey Francesca, here's your popcorn" Leon smiles. "Extra butter of course"

Omg! He knows what I like to put on my popcorn! Is that not love?!

Midway, through the movie, a weird possessed-looking creature jumps out at the main character.

Ew! What the hell was that?! That scared the living shit out of me!

Then I noticed... My hand, it was clutching his arm!

"Sorry" I whisper. "I just needed a little help, I'm not so good with scary things" I felt a little red-faced.

"No problem" He smirks. "Happy to help"

Omg! I could die right now! He's hot and he knows my popcorn order, so I'm basically in heaven...

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀***⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

I snap out of my weirdness and try to focus on the movie.

Ugh. Francesca. You can get through this. It's just a little crush. You can't want to go out with a guy who's stealing your best friend.

I glance over at Violetta who has now moved and is sat next to Leon. They look so happy and close. All I want is my best friend back, not a new boyfriend.

Great. Now I have two boys to hate. Diego and Leon. Why does Violetta have to be liked by so many guys?

*time skip*

The movie ended. Diego finally woke up and noticed Violetta was no longer next to him. When he looked like he was trying to go find her, she was already walking towards the exit door with Leon.

"Ugh. What happened?" He asks me as I stood up flinging my bag over my shoulder.

"Movie just ended." I say.

"Oh... Sorry" He says getting up.

"You don't have to apologize..." I say. "Let's get out of here"

"Okay" We walk outside the screening room and stare as Violetta and Leon ran around the theater.

"Hey you two! Stay here!" Diego yells.

"Okay mother." Leon teases. Violetta bursts out laughing.

"Leon! Do you want to blow our cover?"

He holds in his laughter and shakes his head.

"Sorry man, forgot"

"It's all my fault." Violetta says raising her hands guilty.

"No you're okay" Diego smiles at her.

I awkwardly stand around. "So um Vilu, we should be going!"

I pull her away from Leon jealously.

"Erm... Okay! Bye Leon! Bye Diego!" She waves at them while I drag her outside in anger.

.

Hey thanks for 200 followers☺️ y'all are so cool❤️

Hope you enjoyed this silly chapter💕😂 will update pretty soon!😁🙌

💓~Mayma