Kiss and Don't Tell

.

Chapter Fourty-Nine

.

~Violetta's POV~

.

"Are you crazy?!" I shove him off of me.

"Vilu, I-"

"No! Did you forget everything I just went through?! The paparazzi hunting me down, everyone hating me and believing I was bad for you? Now, you just kiss me and pretend like nothing's going to happen!?"

"Vilu, I'm sorry but-"

"You're selfish." I called him out. All this anger built inside of me and I knew I couldn't let Diego finish his words. He looked down in guilt and I saw a chance to escape. I turned around and let my feet run as fast as it could- and surprisingly, he let me.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀***

.

~Ludmilla's POV~

.

"F-federico..."

"Hi, Ludmilla." He says with his arms folded. I can already see the look in his eyes. He looks disappointed...

"Listen, I-I um...-"

"You spread that rumor to hurt Violetta... Why?" He questions, his tone sounding harsh.

"I... I just..."

"I thought you were a good person... You seemed like a cool girl, Ludmilla... But people told me to stay away from a girl like you... I had no idea what they meant, and I refused to believe them because... I liked you."

"Fede, please-"

"I saw you acting rude to Violetta during class... I thought it was just a side of you... But I realized today, that... This is you. You're cruel and mean."

"I... I'm sorry you had to hear that..." I say confessing that I know what I said.

"I am too..." He sighed walking past me, not letting another word slip out of my mouth.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀***

.

~Violetta's POV~

.

After Diego kissed me, I rushed to class and dropped into my seat right as the bell rang. Quietly and casually, I watched- not towards the lesson but towards everyone else's behavior around me. All the boys seemed calm but some of the girls were staring...

Two girls behind me towards the back of the classroom began to whisper... I wanted to pay attention to the lesson but I knew I had to find out what they were talking about...

.

*time skip*

.

The bell rang releasing all of us from the classroom. As I walked out, I followed the two girls who were gossiping during class. I pulled my hair back behind my ear and focused closely on what they were saying.

It was another rumor. About me.

"How do rumors spread so easily?" I thought to myself. Someone brushed their shoulder against mine and I looked up...

.

~Ludmilla's POV~

.

I slowly put all my textbooks into my bag and walked out of the classroom. This sucked. Not only is my best friend Naty avoiding me, but Federico also hates me... And he told me he even liked me? Did he mean it?

I looked towards the hallway and saw a sight I never wanted to see. This can't be good... Federico's talking to Violetta.

Violetta glares at me and I know she found out... It would only be a matter of time until she storms over and slaps me...

.

~Violetta's POV~

.

"She what?!" I yelled seeing Ludmilla come out of the classroom. Anger boiled inside of me... How could she? She's gone too far...

"Hey, Ludmilla!" I caught up to her. She slung her bag over her shoulder and frowned at me.

"I know what you did." I hissed making sure she knew how mad I was.

"Look Violetta-"

"No, stop that." I interrupted her harshly. "I don't want to hear anything that comes out of your mouth! You nearly ruined my life... How could you do something so evil Ludmilla? Does it really make you feel so happy torturing me all the time? First, you spread a rumor about me dating Diego, now you try and spread another one?!"

"Violetta...- wait? What?" She asked.

"Don't act so innocent... I know you must have made up another rumor? Why else would people be gossiping and looking at me?"

"I-I didn't... Violetta, I haven't said anything, okay?!"

"I don't believe you!" I gritted my teeth.

"I'm not lying!" Ludmilla argues back. "What did you even do?!"

The girls that were watching me in class started walking towards us... and they were close enough for us to overhear...

"Did you hear Violetta kissed Diego?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀***

Who spread the rumor? x

~Mayma