Feelings

.

Chapter Fifty

.

~Violetta's POV~

.

Blushing, I felt my cheeks go warm as Ludmilla stared back at my face.

"Wow, so you really did kiss Diego?"

"D-don't act like you didn't start the rumor!" I remarked quickly regaining some confidence. It had to be Ludmilla who opened that big mouth of hers... Who else?

Ludmilla smirks at me and shakes her head. "You know what? Believe what you want to! I've got better things to do than sit around dealing with you! I am a supernova and a supernova has her priorities..." She spoke arrogantly- like the real Ludmilla. "...And listening to you accuse me of something I didn't even do isn't any of my priorites right now, so if you would excuse me"

She pushes me lightly on the shoulder and strutted her way out of the middle of the hallway. Well, that's Ludmilla. Always has to make her crazy, dramatic exists, doesn't she?...

But I was back to feeling like an insignificant particle of dust in the middle of the halls. All these rumors were being spread behind my back... How do I not realize the things happening around this school?

Federico lightly tapped my shoulder and I turned towards his sympathetic face.

"You okay?" He asked.

"I thought Ludmilla changed... She used to be so vicious to me in the first year of school... Now it's like history repeating itself" I sighed.

"I'm sorry... And I'm sorry she's acting this way... I really thought she could have been different too."

"Yeah, well it's okay... I'll never be good with Ludmilla... We're just two completely different people."

Federico puts his arm around my shoulder and walks me to class in silence.

.

~Diego's POV~

.

It isn't easy trying not to love Violetta. I really screwed up this time so I've decided something; I'm going to be a friend to her. It's the only way I can be around her without her hating me. Everything I had just said to Violetta, I had meant. As much as I want us to happen, I know it won't and that's for the best. But I can't help feeling jealous at times. Especially when Vilu came into the classroom with Federico's arm around her shoulder...

I was so consumed inside my thoughts, I nearly forgot that Leon was sitting next to me.

"You okay?" He questions looking at me weirdly. Our friendship hadn't really been in the greatest condition ever since Violetta showed up, but at least we were talking. Maybe this was better- the way it used to be.

"Yeah, man." I fake a grin. I nearly lose myself when Violetta comes over to sit in her seat. How could I forget? She sits like two feet away from me...

"Hey Leon." She says avoiding me on purpose. I wonder when this hatred towards me will go away?

"Uh hey..." Leon replies quietly looking at me for no reason. What's his problem? He should be grateful she still talks to him...

As soon as the bell rang, the lesson was starting. I didn't feel like paying attention... This was going to be another boring period.

.

~Leon's POV~

.

I began to think my feelings for Violetta were slowly fading away...

Maybe I never liked her in that way? Surely it could have been because I wanted to beat Diego... We've always been so competitive towards each other... Over everything- even if it was a girl. During the lessons, I started to wonder- were these feelings ever real?

Diego's a good guy. When he feels something, he really feels and it shows. I'm not sure I'll ever be that certain about my feelings towards anyone. Maybe I'm not built to have emotions...

The ringing of the bell awoke me in my thoughts. Everyone else had already been racing out of the door. I saw Violetta smile at me as she picked up her bag, but clearly it had to be a hallucination...

"Leon." Her voice calls for me demandingly. She wanted my attention that I hadn't been giving her lately.

"Yeah?" I asked softly aware that Diego was still in the room. I was annoyed. She didn't have to do this. I know she care for me the way I had used to care for her. She's just using me to make Diego suffer. How the tables have turned...

"You never fully answered my question." She asserts playfully. Her hands on her hips indicated she was acting like she was angry.

"Uh, what question?" I asked confused.

"To hang out. After school." She reminds me sending the surface of her fist to my arm in a funny manner. We weren't that close to Diego but I still knew he could hear us.

"I don't think so" I responded. It brought a frown to her face- I couldn't tell if it was a genuine frown or not.

"Why?" She asks regaining the seriousness in her tone. Diego had already left and it was just us in the classroom.

"Uh, I just need to go do something... Important... Like my band stuff" I told her and she nodded slowly in understanding.

"Erm- yeah... I get it." She looks to the ground and smiles to herself. "Just... text me if you want someone to hang out with, okay?" Her eyes averted towards me and her expression looked hopeful.

"Yeah- I'll do that." I assured her in a friendly tone.

"Don't be a stranger Leon" She caressed my arm before turning away with her bag over her shoulder and leaving the quiet classroom. I was left alone to pick up my couple of things, still feeling her touch.

.

~Violetta's POV~

.

I was officially left alone in the world. First, Diego decided to make things worse between us, then Francesca pretended that I was practically invisible... Now, Leon doesn't want anything to do with me? I still wonder why... Even Camilla is with her distant relatives in Italy this weekend.

I never felt so vulnerable. No one wants to talk to me. They love to talk about me, but not with me. What does that make them? Better than me? It sure makes me feel less.

School finally ended, and I was tempted to find Francesca so I could walk home with her. But that was obviously not an option anymore.

I saw her around a group of girls, talking and laughing. She didn't look 'busy' at all, but I decided to leave her. I reached for my phone to call my dad.

I waited for him to pick up, not realizing there had been a couple tears spilling from my eyes.

"Hello?"

"Papa, can you-"

"This is German's voice mail. Please leave a message to the sound of the-"

I quickly smacked the screen, hitting the 'end call' button and shoved my phone back in my bag. Ugh, just when I thought this day couldn't get any worse...

Someone's car honked and I turned around. Smiling, I adjusted my bag and walked over to the window.

"Need a ride?" Angie smiles patting the seat next to her.

I took a big breath of relief and tossed my bag into the backseat while entering the car.

"Thanks Angie." I grinned as she drove us out of the parking lot.

"You're welcome kid."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀***

Wow! I can't believe I've already wrote 50 chapters in this book!☺️

Hope you enjoyed this one☁️ I tried to extend the chapter and make it longer than usual💫it still needs a lot of editing😪 but hopefully the next few chapters seem better!

~Mayma