Cheating?

.

Chapter Twelve

.

~Leon's POV~

.

"Diego! What the hell are you doing?"

He ignores me and strokes Violetta's cheek.

"Diego c'mon don't do that" I say giving him a nudge.

"Hey Violetta, do you want to hang out upstairs?" Diego asks.

Violetta smiles and nods.

They both start to get up out of their seats... Oh god... I can't let this happen...

"No she doesn't" I interrupt grabbing her arm.

Diego gives me the stink eye and grabs her other arm.

"Diego let go!" I say pulling Violetta towards me.

"No! Let me have her!" He says pulling Violetta towards him.

"C'mon Diego, stop you're hurting her!" I pull her back once more and notice the fear in her eyes.

"What is going on?!" She slurs.

"You're coming with me!" Diego grins pulling her into his arms.

"I am?" She asks raising her brow.

"No, you're not!" I say picking her up.

Diego looks angry and confused but he'll get over it because he's drunk.

"Diego, you can take advantage of her another day!" I say carrying her away.

Diego shrugs and goes back to drinking his beer bottle.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀***⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Diego, where are you taking me?" Violetta asks.

"I'm not Diego" I respond. "And we are going to go outside into the backyard"

I lower her down to her feet at the back patio.

"Um thanks!" She smiles.

"Welcome"

"But why did you stop Diego from taking me upstairs?"

"Because you would thank me later.... Trust me" I smirk.

She smiles cluelessly.

We sat down near the pool in the lounge chairs.

"Okay so anyways, I want to get to know you better" I grin leaning closer to talk to her.

"Why is that?"

"Because you seem cool.."

"Ohhh" she smirks. "So you pulled me away from Diego, so you can spend time with me?"

I look down as she touches my arm with her soft hands and slides it down to hold mine.

"Uhhh-"

"LEON!"

I turn around and see an angry Lara storming up to Violetta with a glass of vodka in her hands.

"Lara, look, it's not what this looks-" I try to explain.

"Don't give me that bullshit!" She glares. "You're cheating on me again?!"

Violetta intently listens and frowns.

"Lara! I'm not cheating on you... Again... I was just talking to this girl!" I yell.

"This girl, is flirting with you and you're not doing anything about it!" Lara says.

"Lara, listen! I-I was about to!" I whisper so that Violetta didn't have to listen.

"I'm really sorry..." Violetta says getting up and nervously rubbing her hands.

"You should be!" Lara smirks.

Violetta isn't slurring her words anymore and she seems to be standing straighter.

"Uhh Violetta, can you give us a minute?" I ask.

"Yeah, I think I'm gonna leave" She says.

"The party?"

She nods.

"No Violetta stay"

"I don't think so" she turns around and walks away.

"Violetta!" I call for her.

"Give it up Leon, you're never going to have her as long as I'm here"

"I just wanted to impress her not seduce her! Lara, you saw this the wrong way!"

"Leon, I now realize....you're just a big, pathetic jerk.... So you know what?"

"What?"

"I'm gonna let you do whatever you want with your life because I'm dumping you" she smiles.

"What?!! You're breaking up with me?"

"Yep. Have fun getting rejected by that girl now that I made her hate you! Goodbye" With that, she pours the glass down my shirt and struts away.