Staying

.

Chapter Thirteen

.

~Leon's POV~

.

I try to dry of all the liquid that now soaks my shirt.

"Ugh, this is just great" I mumble.

I quickly get a towel, wipe my neck off and run after Violetta.

"Violetta wait!" I yell. I run inside pushing some drunk people. Dammit.... Why did I have to invite so many people this party... Where is she? I can't find her anywhere!

.

~Diego's POV~

.

I glance at Violetta who starts walking towards the door. Maybe I should make my move on her?

"Hey babe!" I smile going up to her. I blocked the doorway with one hand.

"Ugh Diego, not this again" She mumbles. "And I am not your babe!"

"Where are you going Violetta? You haven't even been here for an hour?"

"Home... I just need to get out of here"

"Oh c'mon just stay" I grin. "I'm here"

"Yeah and that just gives me another reason to leave" She says rolling her eyes. She steps up to the door to try to move my hand away but I grab her by the arms.

"Diego, what are you doing?!"

"I know you like me Violetta, just admit it"

"Diego you're drunk, please let go of me"

"Okay, I'll let go if you kiss me" I smirk.

"Are you joking?!" She asks groaning.

"No! I'm not joking... It's a good deal, Vilu" I smile. "Just take it"

"Definitely not, I don't want to kiss you" She says sternly.

"Fine then how about you stay here and talk with me for ten more minutes?"

"Why?!"

"Because I want to be closer to you"

She lets out a deep breath and looks me in the eye. "Diego, If I agree, you promise you will let me go after?"

"I Promise." I assure her.

"Fine, ten minutes only..."

"Sweet" I grin.