Intentions (Phillip Altman)

Good afternoon! Okay so just a confession, I finished writing this while I was sleepy, so if there are any typos just ignore them lol
I had so much fun writing this one so I hope you guys like it as much as I do!! Now let's get it on with Phillip ;)-dal

-----------------

You've been asking yourself a series of questions during the entire night.

How the hell did you get here and how did it come to this?

It was supposed to be an occasional hookup kind of deal. You would call each other when you needed some stress relief or just wanted to have some fun. Sure, you called each other a lot but that didn't change the fact that it was a hookup. Bootycall. Whatever you wanted to call it.

You can understand how confusing it was when you two started going out to dinner and movies. You two would still find the time to slip into the supply closet or bathroom stall to have your normal fun, though. It was just... different.

But Phillip fucking Altman knew how to sink his nails in.

You started spending the night with each other, actually staying until breakfast. What the fuck was that about? He would text you to ask how your day was at work and offer to bring dinner to you. Something you didn't expect to see from the man who you found so fucking annoying in the beginning.

You thought a lot about all those years ago when you first met him. You knew of him through mutual friends. They would always throw his name into the conversation like you knew him or something. One specific night you got frustrated with your friends, explaining to them that you didn't actually know the guy, let alone knew what he looked like. So they invited you to one of his parties.

It was over the top in your opinion. A rooftop party with string lights, a DJ, and lots of trashy girls walking around. Not really how you wanted to spend your night but alas, your friends were your ride and they stole your phone so you wouldn't call a cab.

You spent the entire night leaning against the ledge with a huge bottle of champagne that you stole from the bar. It was actually pretty fun. You looked out to the skyline, watching the city lights as you tapped your foot along to the dumb DJ that was coming around to you.

"You know the party's over there, right?" A deep voice distracted you as you were following the headlights of the cars below.

"This is my kind of party, though." you giggled to yourself as you brought the bottle of champagne to your mouth.

"Drinking alone?" The man standing next to you lit a cigarette, inhaling the nicotine.

"Hey now..." You held out your hand, gesturing for him to hand you one.

You could hear him chuckle as he handed you his lit cigarette. That made you roll your eyes. You couldn't stand when guys lit your cigarette for you. You might be drunk but you were capable of being around fire... right?

"I'm not telling you how to have your fun." You exhaled the smoke through your nose, looking off towards the city lights again.

"Being alone is fun to you?" The guy took a step closer to you, following your gaze towards the skyline.

You sighed obnoxiously, feeling your head buzzing from the champagne.

"Do I really look like the type of person to be here?" You shook your head as you brought the bottle of champagne towards your lips again.

"What do you mean?" He took another step, pressing his shoulder against yours.

This made you twist your face in disgust, looking over to the stranger that was too close for comfort.