Taking what's his (Flip Zimmerman)

You knew you shouldn't tease Flip. Especially when he's had such a long day at the station. You just couldn't help yourself.

Of course, you picked the shortest dress you could before heading to the bar he told you he would meet you at. He needed a drink but he needed you more.

You were already 3 drinks in, courtesy of some asshole at the bar when Flip walked in.

The guy, you couldn't remember his name, had his hands on your waist as he ordered you another drink.

Flip was a fly on the wall, watching you from a distance. You could hear his teeth grinding from here as you laughed at the guy's horrible joke.

You knew how jealous Flip got, always claiming you as his every chance he got.

You could smell the cigarette smoke lingering as the guy handed you your drink, tapping you on your ass.

"There you go, darlin'"

"Thank you." You licked your lips, before wrapping them around the straw. You shifted your eyes over to the man sending daggers your way, hearing his boots stomping against the floor.

"I think you've had enough, don't you think?" Flip hissed down at you, wrapping his hand around your waist. He pulled you a few feet, just enough to get the other guy's hand off of you.

"I'll take it from here." Smoke crept out of his nose as he growled over to you. You couldn't help the excitement flowing through your veins as he pulled you towards the back. When he brought you in a little dark hallway where the bathrooms were, he shoved you against the wall.

"You think this is funny?" Flip stepped closer to you, clenching his jaw. He was quick to close the space between you two, grabbing the drink from your hand.

"We both have different humor, baby... you'll have to explain what you mean." You fluttered your eyes as you smirked up at him.

"Quit that shit." Flip's nostrils flared, staring down at you.

"Wearing such a skimpy fucking dress too." He shook his head down at you as he slid two of his fingers up your inner thigh.

"How many times do I have to remind you that you're mine?" Flip tsk-ed down at you as his fingers pressed against your clit. "You know how I have such bad memory." You smirked up at him, gripping his flannel clung against his chest.

"My girl is such a little brat." You could have sworn you saw a hint of a smirk before he shoved your panties over, swirling his fingers around your slick. "Why don't you teach me a lesson?" You arched your back against the wall before you looked over, making sure no one was getting a free show.

"With a smart fucking mouth too." He shoved two fingers in at this, grunting with each pump. "There's no fun in being compliant all the time." You held back a moan as you gripped his flannel tighter.

"Shut up." He hissed down at you, continuing to curl his fingers. He tried to sound angry but you could tell he was enjoying this just as much as you were. His fingers rubbed against your ridges as he grunted down at you.

"I'm the only one who can make you feel like this and you know it." Flip hissed down at you.

"Fuck, Flip... you're right." You whined, parting your lips as a quiet moan escaped. That's when his fingers ripped away from you, smirking down at you like the devil he was.

"Not here." He lifted his fingers to his mouth, sucking at your taste.

You took a shaky breath in as you watched him pop his fingers out of his mouth. "I want you to sit on daddy's lap in the booth while I drink a beer." He huffed down at you.

"Let's go." He slapped your ass before pulling you along with him.