Parka man

Please be aware that this is an AU and I had every intention of writing it where he is single.

very very spicy... so enjoy ;)

(btw I've been sitting on this since October when those photos came out... I'm happy to finally share it with you guys!!)

Summary: hookups were a regular thing for you and a particular someone... but it's unexpected when he wants to fly you halfway across the world. Welcome to Ireland.

-----------------------

You had specific instructions that you had to follow.

Keep your head down, cover your face, and get to the car as fast as you could. Oh, and wear a dress. He was very strict on the last rule. You would never go against his wishes, so the shorter the dress the better, right?

"Here." His driver handed you a blob of material. You scrunched your face looking at it.

"He wanted me to give you this." He cleared his throat. "He doesn't want you to get sick." He adjusted the material in his hand. It revealed itself as an oversized hoodie. A parka, actually.

You reached your hand out, grabbing it out of his reach. You wish you knew the driver's name. After all this time you think you would... but you felt as if he was so insignificant during these... What do you even call them? Rendezvous'? Hookups?

"Thanks." You slipped your arms into the sleeves and noticed how big it was on you.

"You ready? He's waiting for you." The driver was already walking down the hall. You took a deep breath as you sped walked behind him. Bossman was on a tight schedule and you could tell the driver didn't want to be yelled at. Your heart was racing. Not only from the long ass walk the driver was taking you on, but you were nervous. It's been months since you saw him last.

A few more twists and turns and you were in the employee parking garage of the hotel you were in. He made it very clear that he wanted you in the nicest hotel. Obviously, a different one that he's staying in. He couldn't be stupid. Not with decisions like this. Not with you.

You slowed your pace as the cold air hit your legs when your eyes met the car. A Range Rover this time. You bit your lip as you ran the instructions through your head again.

You tilted your head down as you pulled the hood over your face. You picked the pace back up as you watched your feet. You focused on your heels. The ribbon you wrapped and tied around your ankles.

You were still looking down but by the sounds vibrating in your ear, the driver opened the car door for you. You didn't slow your pace, if anything you sped up. You saw the driver's feet in your field of vision go by as you hoisted yourself up to take one of the seats in the back. The sound of the door slamming shut was your only way of knowing you made it in far enough. It could have fooled you, seeing that he was taking up most of the room. His thigh collided with yours as you adjusted in your seat.

You heard more sounds. Another car door opening and slamming shut. The engine revving. The car switching gears. Then your heart pounding in your ears when you heard his voice. The voice you haven't heard in so long.

"Take the long way, John."

Ah. Finally. A name to a face.

"You can take that off now. I wanna see your face." you could have sworn that his deep voice echoed throughout your entire body. You cleared your throat as you lifted your head, slowly taking off the hoodie. Your eyes squinted as it adjusted to the light change. You looked out the window before you looked at him. Out of all the places you've been with him. This was the first you've been in the cold weather.