Regulars (Dom SNL skit)

You were at your favorite coffee shop, sipping on your regular coffee order. You were tucked away in the corner, flipping through your book when the front door swung open.

Right on time, the cutie you always saw at this time walked up to the counter. "You know what I like." His deep voice caused you to sit up straighter in your seat, adjusting the book in your hands.

You two were regulars, always seeing him when you were trying to enjoy your book.

He was always a distraction though. His hair always pulled back, showing off his features, throwing a couple of bills on the counter. He would always look over to your corner, winking at you before heading out the door with his coffee.

Today was different though.

When he got his cup of coffee he walked over to your table, standing over you. "You always got your nose buried in that book of yours." He clenched his jaw as he gestured his hand over to the chair in front of you.

"It's a good book." You nodded your head, allowing him the seat.

"I see you in here every day, shoving that pretty face of yours in those pages." He lifted his coffee to his lips, taking a long sip.

"And you never stay." You closed your book, a smile forming over your lips.

"Only because I know you love the view." He flashed a smirk over to you. He gifted you one of his famous winks before he scooted his chair closer to you.

"You do love the view, dontcha?" His voice was low as he leaned over to you, practically feeling his breath against your face.

"It would be a lie if I said I didn't." You whispered, crossing your legs. It was embarrassing to admit that was enough to get you going, being so close to him.

"Ah... Looks like you're as dirty as I thought." His lips curled into another smirk, his eyes switching over to your legs.

"You think about me?" You tilted your head to the side, biting down on your lip.

"All the time, darling."

"Good." You smirked, scooting to the edge of your seat. You were only an inch away from his face, his eyes meeting yours.

"How 'bout you show me how dirty you can be, huh?" His hand now rested over your bare knee, his fingers caressing circles.

"Bathroom. 5 minutes." He hissed over to you, standing from his seat. You watched him stalk over towards the back, tapping your fingers against your legs.

It was the longest 5 minutes of your life.

When the clock finally counted down, you were quick to gather your things. You followed the direction he went, feeling a large hand wrapping around your wrist. You were being tugged into the bathroom, gasping as he pressed you against the door. His lips attacked yours, hearing him lock the door behind you.

He didn't take long, his fingers trailing up your legs, hiding behind your skirt. He left a trail of goosebumps on your skin as his fingers peeled your panties to the side.

A grunt ripped through his throat as he shoved two of his fingers into your cunt, sliding with ease.

"Fucking dirty, I see." He mumbled against your lips, his other hand grabbing your wrist again. He led you to his pants, telling you to free him from his tight slacks.

You gasped against his lips, feeling his fingers rubbing against your ridges.

"Look at you... so fucking wet and you barely know me." He chuckled down at you, staring into your eyes. You leaned your head against the door, sighing with relief as you finally freed his throbbing cock.

"I looked at you and you were dripping wet, huh?" He grunted as you started to pump him with your hand.

"Such a dirty girl." He clenched his jaw, slipping his fingers out. They found a new home as they were shoved into your mouth, smirking as you started sucking.

He groaned under his breath, slapping away your hand.

"Turn over, will ya?" He yanked his fingers out from your mouth, watching as you eagerly followed his orders.

"Stay quiet. I like this coffee shop and I don't feel like getting kicked out." He slammed his palm against your ass before pulling your hips to his desired position.

He bundled your skirt around your waist, shoving your panties over. He was quick to snap his hips, splitting you open.

You sucked in a breath, biting down on your tongue as he found a quick rhythm for his thrusts.

"Fuck." He hissed through his teeth. "Tighter than I imagined." Another slap against your ass."I'm gonna make you cum right here." He grunted, his hands wrapping around your waist. He pulled you towards him with each thrust, causing you to whimper with each one.

"Gonna make you remember what I did to you every time you're here." Another slap against your ass.

"Every time you get a coffee or read that fucking book." His hips snapped harder.

Your hands were in front of you, fingers digging into the door as you tried to stay quiet. You didn't know how long you were gonna last, feeling yourself getting closer and closer to exploding around him. You had yourself under control until his finger started to swirl around in your slick.

"My dirty girl is trembling." You could hear the smirk in his voice, swirling his finger faster.

"Stay quiet." He grunted, his hips starting to stutter. You squeezed your eyes shut after a moan, louder than you thought, slipped past your lips. He growled at this, his other hand wrapping around your throat.

"What did I say, huh?" He pulled you against his chest, mumbling in your ear.

"This is the only place I can find those biscotti cookies." His fingers pressed a little tighter, the finger on your clit moving faster.

"Cum... like the dirty girl you are." He hissed into your ear, grunting as you clenched around him.

You felt your walls starting to pulsate, spilling your cum all over him."That's it... Fuck!" He pulled out abruptly, spilling himself onto your inner thigh.

Your deep breaths filled the bathroom, both of you coming down from your highs.

Just as soon as you came, you two got dressed, walking out of the bathroom. "Same time tomorrow?" He smirked down to you, winking before he did what he always did. Walked through the front door.

You bit your lip, knowing you had a reputation to uphold.

His dirty girl.