The Lion and his little sheep (Fantasy Kylo Ren)

Fantasy inspired. 

Kylo Ren is the appointed King after sacking the city. He's the most hated man and you are his prisoner.

roughly 15k words
CW: -THIS IS UNEDITED. I basically blacked out and wrote this nonstop in a span of two days.... So forgive me if some parts don't make sense or whatever! -Enemies to lovers-mentions of r*ape and abuse. no descriptions or scenes with it!-descriptions of m*rder (this has a scene)-smut (obviously)

---------------------------------------------------------------

It's been years since the walls were breached, bloodshed and massacre filling the land in which you once called home. The once idea of peace was now a stranger to you.

You were just a poor man's daughter, living in the fields and caring for the land you grew up on. Your father and brother were plucked away to fight in the war, leaving behind you and the farm animals. Your mother was long gone, taken by a fever years ago. You were only a child when it happened, and the tears you shed about it were still present to this day.

You remembered only a few things about her. She always sat up straight, no matter if she was alone or not. There was also a book with her no matter where she went. Then the stories she told. She would tell you stories about her family that almost sounded fake. The great and mighty grandfather who made rules that everyone followed. The grandmother that stood by his side, blessing people less fortunate than her. It was most likely stories she read in her books.

There was whispers of the attacking army. Just a man trying to claim himself king. His name was Kylo Ren. Stories about how he flayed traitors and thieves, showcasing their bodies at whatever castle's gates he stormed at that time. It was like ghost stories you would tell in the middle of the night, trying to scare your friends into a sleepless night.

The day Kylo Ren's soldiers arrived, was a day you wouldn't forget.

It was barely morning, the sun barely waking up itself. It was quiet, not even the rustle of the wind present. You were setting out food for the animals, sprinkling feed onto the grass beneath your feet. You were up for while, unable to sleep throughout the night. Instead of tossing and turning, you worked yourself to death. You swept and dusted, cleaning every inch of the house, making it ready upon your father and brothers arrival. You weren't ready for sleep until you felt your bones ache and dust littered your face. You were near the point of exhaustion when you heard the screams.

At first, it sounded like knights of the army, preparing to leave the gates and fight another battle against the infamous Kylo Ren.

You were wrong, however. Instead, the gates were already opened. Swiftly and silently, the gates were pried open by some of the finest enemy soldiers. Quiet enough not to alarm anyone. To let everyone think it was just another day.

Instead, that was the day everything went wrong.

The screams were first. Then the stench of flesh being burned.

It felt like eternity, the Gods smiting you while the attack went on and on. But you knew it was only a matter of hours that it happened.

You were nearly trampled by a hoard of horses, trying your best to let the various animals around your land out. You knew that your life either ended in captivity or death. You wouldn't let your animals face the same fate.

It was reckless, you knew this. You knew that the more you ran about, the possibility of being hunted was increasing.

And that's what happened.