On call (Dr Rock Hard SNL)

You tried to stay up. You really did. You wanted so badly to be awake when he came home. The 24-hour shifts he would work were a pain in the ass, knowing how hard he worked.

You wanted to surprise him, making him what would be his dinner in the morning. You wanted to listen to all his stories for the night, listening to everything he did to save lives, running from one side of the hospital to the other.

But you failed, passing out on the couch in the living room. You didn't know you failed until you heard the front door opening. You stirred in your sleep, seeing the sun shining through the kitchen window. You had your ass perched out as you hugged a pillow against your chest.

Your mouth stretched with a yawn when you felt his hands gently lay themselves against your bottom.

"Morning." He mumbled down at you. "Tried to stay up?" He questioned, his hands trailing down your legs.

"Yeah." You hummed, a smile spreading across your face.

His hands wrapped around your ankles, yanking them apart. You could hear his low chuckle as he bent your legs now, causing you to rest on your knees.

"Didn't make it I see." He muttered, his fingers now peeling at the waistband of your silk shorts.

You nodded your head, biting down on your lower lip."How was your night?" Goosebumps spread across your skin as he bundled your shorts at your knees, hands once again going towards your bare ass.

"Long. Shitty." He exhaled a breath. "Stressful." His fingers spread your cheeks, groaning under his breath as he took an eyeful of your cunt in front of him.

"I was hoping you could help with that." You could hear the smirk on his words as you giggled, picking yourself up.

You managed to stand up off the couch, grabbing him by his shoulders to sit.

"Of course, I can." You bit down on your lip as you kicked your shorts off, lifting your top over your head.

"Come sit on your doctor's lap." He licked his lips as he lifted his hips, tugging his scrub bottoms down his thighs.

You slowly straddled him, grabbing him by his shoulders again. One hand rested on your hip while the other lifted to his mouth. He slid two fingers in, swirling his tongue around a few times.

"You did so well last night... I know you took care of so many people." Your voice was low as you watched him move his fingers out of his mouth, finding a new home buried in your cunt. He pumped his fingers a few times, getting you wet enough to slide with ease.

"So many." He winked up at you. "Are you going to take care of me now, baby?" He curled his fingers, his mouth curling with a smirk as you whimpered on top of him. You nodded your head down at him, gripping his shoulders tighter.

"I'll take care of you." You repeated when he slid his fingers out, guiding his cock to your entrance.

You two simultaneously gasped as you slid yourself down taking him whole. You sat there for a moment, letting your walls stretch around him as he held onto your hips.

"Fuck," He hissed under his breath when you moved your hips, feeling your cunt gripping around him.

"Such an amazing doctor." You whined, moving your hands behind his neck. You gripped the hair at the nape of his neck, bouncing your hips a little faster.

He laid his head back against the back of the couch, gripping your hips tighter.

He held onto you as he started to thrust his hips, knowing he needed his release soon. You moaned on top of him, watching his eyes fixated on your tits in front of him. He watched them bounce with each thrust you took, grunting at the sight.

You could feel the pressure building in your lower abdomen, your moans getting louder by the second. "I'm close." He grunted, lowering his head. His new gaze was underneath your hips, seeing how well you were taking care of him.

The grip you had on his hair grew tighter, gently tugging his hair as his thumb now found its way to your clit. "Fuck!" Your legs started to tremble around him as his thumb quickened.

"You gonna cum for your doctor, baby?" He grunted up at you now, watching your face twisting with pleasure.

You nodded your head, biting down on your lip. You tried to stay focused. You wanted to hold off until he got his stress reliever, knowing that he was the one working so hard all night.

"Cum all over me, baby. Go ahead." His hips started to stutter but his thumb kept its pace.

"F-Fuck," You stuttered, squeezing your eyes shut. You could feel your walls pulsating around him, your juices already dripping down your inner thighs.

"That's it." He grunted, gripping both of your hips again. He took a shaky breath in as he grunted your name, painting the walls of your cunt. You two took a few moments, catching your breath as you two still held onto each other. When he released your hips, you looked over to him.

"You should probably shower." You giggled down at him. "I'll make some food for you." You tried to get off of him but his grip on your hips again stopped you.

"I think you should join me, don't you think?" He winked up at you.

"I did say I had a long night, didn't I?"