Feel better (Charlie Barber)

You hurt yourself at work, whining like a baby when you get home. Charlie is in his home office, shaking his head to himself as he listens to your complaints.

"Come here, sweetheart." Charlie shouted out, stealing your attention. Your lower lip is pouting out as you walk through the door, seeing Charlie circling various things on the script he was working on.

"Here." Charlie didn't bother lifting his eyes as he gestured next to him with his pen.

"Did you hurt yourself, sweetheart?" Charlie shook his head again, still staring at the paperwork in front of him.

"Yeah, I-"

"Were you distracted?" Charlie interrupted you, tsk-ing over to you.

You parted your lips to argue with him until he turned his head over to you.

"Seems like your mind was... preoccupied."You watched as Charlie smirked up at you, causing the heat to start in between your legs.

"What if it was?" You questioned, voice low with curiosity.

"You have to give your full attention at work, sweetheart." He blinked up at you, adjusting himself in his seat. "And what if I was thinking about you?" You were quieter now, staying perfectly still while you read his reaction.

He stared at you for a moment before tossing the script and pen on the desk in front of him. Your eyes followed him as he scooted his chair back. You took an unsteady breath in as his gaze then lowered to his lap. He leaned back in his chair, waiting for you to take your seat.

"Then I have no choice but to make you feel better." Charlie's voice was deep, wrapping his hands over your hips, guiding you in his lap. "Daddy will take care of you." Charlie leaned forward, growling in your ear.

Chills spread across your skin as a whimper left your lips. You could feel his growing cock against your knee, biting down on your lip.

"You want daddy to take care of you?" You could hear the smirk in his words as he pulled on your hips, sliding your cunt back and forth over his thigh.

You couldn't form words, responding back to him with a frantic nod.

"I can't hear you, sweetheart." He hissed, pulling on your hips again. "Y-Yes, daddy." Your eyes were focused on the growing friction against your clit, soft pants leaving your mouth.

"Show daddy where you hurt yourself." Another pull of your hips.

Your hand stuttered as you lifted it in front of him, lifting one of your fingers out. "Here, baby?" The rhythm he set your hips became faster as Charlie leaned his head forward, leaving a gentle kiss against your finger.

He kept his eyes on you as a smirk plastered over his face again. His lips were soft against the little bruise starting to form on your finger.

"Yes, daddy." You repeated, staring at his plump lips against your finger now.

Your senses were heightened, feeling your body jolt with pleasure as he pulled on your hips again.

"Is that better, sweetheart?" He whispered, planting another kiss. "Y-Yes." This time, you rolled your hips before he could do it for you, a breathy moan slipping your lips.

"Is this what you were thinking about?" He pulled your hips again, causing you to whimper at the added friction.

He kept his eyes on you, continuing to kiss around the bruise on your finger. You could see a sense of victory spread through him as you nodded your head once more.

You stared down at him, hearing him growl up at you before the rhythm on your hips sped up.

He was on a mission now, pulling and pushing your hips fast. He felt like he needed to make it up to you, him being the reason you were so distracted.

"Be my little sweetheart and cum for me?" His voice was soft, furrowing his eyebrows up at you.

"I want to make you feel better, baby." He didn't disappoint, either. He didn't stop guiding your hips until you made a mess of yourself, your juices seeping through both of your pants.

Even when you were trying to catch your breath, squeezing your eyes shut, he still pulled on your hips. He made sure he gave you everything he could, wanting to make up for getting hurt.

"Does my baby feel better?" Charlie smirked up at you, finally bringing your hips to a stop.