Skype date (Charlie Barber)

He was late, which wasn't like Charlie. He was always punctual, never wanting to keep you waiting. You were just anxious to see him but you could never be angry with him.

You were sitting by your laptop, waiting for a skype call you suggested. He had to fly out to LA, leaving you by yourself, all alone without him. It's been about a week since he finally had time to sit down and talk to you, so you wore your sexiest outfit hoping to make up for lost time.

15 minutes later, you heard ringing from your laptop.

"Please tell me it worked." Charlie whispered to himself when you accepted the call. When you appeared on his screen, a grin grew over his lips.

"What happened?" You giggled as you looked at him through the screen. "I wrote very detailed instructions for you."

You watched as he adjusted in his seat, eyes lowering on his screen. You could tell he noticed your choice of outfit for your meeting.

"You know I'm not tech-savvy." You could see his eyes lift up, meeting with your eyes on his screen.

You bit down on your lip, looking down at your outfit. You were wearing one of his favorite lacy bras that would always end up on the floor too soon, covered by a silk robe he gifted to you.

Your hands started to push the robe off of your shoulders, revealing your chest to him. You had to hold back another giggle when he cleared his throat, leaning back in his chair.

"Are you finally alone?" Your hands froze, waiting for his response.

"I am." His voice was low, nodding his head slowly at you. That's when you continued to shed the robe off, running your hands up and down your chest.

"Did you miss daddy?" He was still following your hands as you pouted at the screen. You licked your lips before you slid one of your straps off of your shoulder.

"Of course." A smirk formed over his lips when you responded

"Hm, why don't you show daddy then?" He ran his hand through his hair, pushing it back in place. "Show daddy just how much you missed him."

You nodded towards your computer screen before you moved the other strap off of your shoulder, chills forming on your skin as you imagined his hands instead of yours.

"You wore that on purpose, didn't you?" Charlie hummed to himself, sinking lower in his seat. The muffled noises through your laptop speakers were enough to tell you that he unzipped his pants, entertained with what was in front of him.

"I know how much you love it, daddy." Your hands moved over your tits, squeezing them tightly under your grip. This produced a moan out of him, his eyes glued on the screen.

"Always wanting to keep daddy pleased." He grunted. "Good girl."

Your hands pulled down the material covering your pebbled nipples, giving him a full display of your chest. This caused him to lick his lips, knowing he wanted to slide his tongue all over your body.

"You're my good girl, right?"

This caused you to tilt your head towards your webcam, quick to nod your head in response. You watched as his arm shifted over before it started to bounce. You bit down on your lip when you felt the heat starting in between your legs.

When you nodded your head, you heard another grunt coming from your computer.

"You're gonna listen to daddy?" You watched as his other hand adjusted his screen, trying to get a better look at you. Another nod of your head and he smirked at you.

"I want you to ride a pillow. Pretend it's daddy and cum all over it." He grunted at the thought of it already.

You took a shaky breath in as your hands snaked behind your body, unhooking your bra. When it dropped on the floor, you heard his voice again.

"Make sure you give me a good show, baby." His voice shook with each pump of his hand.

You swallowed the lump in your throat before standing from your chair. You walked over to the bedroom, setting your computer on the bedside table next to you.

"That's it, baby." His voice guided you as you grabbed one of the pillows, straddling it.

"Go ahead, baby." Charlie grunted again as you rolled your hips slowly, producing a soft moan to slip past your lips.

"Fuck, yes." Charlie mumbled to himself, pumping his hand faster. Your eyes fluttered, watching him, rolling your hips again.

"Are you pretending that it's me, baby?" A dark chuckle echoed from your computer screen, giving your hips a set and slow rhythm on the pillow under you.

"Y-Yes," You stuttered, your eyes still glued to the screen.

"Good girl." He groaned. "Keep going. Faster."

He continued to guide you, your hips sliding back and forth over the pillow under you. You shut your eyes, lips parting as you thought of him under you.

His hands would grip your waist, setting the speed for you. He would leave kisses and bite marks all over your body, whispering praises in your ear.

"That's it, /fuck/." Charlie hissed again. "Grab your tits, baby."

You were quick to lift one of your hands, following his orders. Your hips rolled faster over the pillow, moans pouring out of your mouth.

"Charlie," You whined, feeling yourself get closer and closer to your climax.

"You want my permission to cum?" He grunted, causing you to open your eyes. You looked over to your screen, seeing him licking his lips. "Please, daddy." You whined, embarrassed that you couldn't last any longer. You did say it was a long week, right?

"Go ahead, baby." Another chuckle past his lips. "Let me hear you like the good girl you are."

You cursed at him feeling your juices spilling onto the pillow underneath you. You repeated his name, still pretending that he was with you.

He wasn't far behind you, his cock pumping out his load that belonged on you.

When you fell over to catch your breath, you grabbed your computer, laying it next to you. "So beautiful." He hummed, leaning closer as his mouth now curled with a smile.

"I miss you too, baby." He hummed to himself. "I'll be home soon.