I hate you (Toby Grummett)

It was tradition. Every time you wrapped up on set, the crew would go out for dinner and drinks. You guys would stay out late, talking until the place had nothing else to serve.

And every single time, you and Toby would end up in his hotel room.

"Been waiting all night for this." He growled, locking the door behind you two.

"What's that?" You smirked, watching as he threw his coat and sunglasses on the couch. He was quick to stand in front of you, picking you up.

"To ruin that hole of yours." He pressed his lips against yours tightly, leading you into his bedroom. You ran your fingers through his hair, yanking out the scrunchie to get rid of his ponytail. When you felt his hair fall, you moaned against his lips.

"Thought about it every day on set." He ripped his lips away from yours, throwing you against the mattress. You giggled up at him as he threw himself on top of you, his fingers working on unbuttoning your top.

"You hate my guts." You mirrored his actions, ripping his shirt off.

"Oh, I do." He grunted, staring down at your plump tits popping over your bra.

"Couldn't do the simplest of tasks, always against what I say..." His fingers pulled down your bra, freeing your now pebbled nipples.

"That's because your orders are dumb" You now worked on his belt buckle, mentally cursing his tight jeans.

"If you didn't have me to clean your mess, everything would turn into shit." You mumbled, running your hands over his chiseled chest. It was obvious you hated him too, but you always looked forward to wrapping a project with him.

"Bullshit." Toby grunted, wrapping his hands around your tits while you tugged his pants just enough to free his cock.

"You love pissing me off like the little slut you are." His hands ran down your chest, fingers now unbuttoning your denim skirt.

"If it always ends up here, then why not?" You smirked up at him, wrapping your hand around his cock. You could hear him grunting under his breath, his eyes lingering down to follow your extended arm. He clenched his jaw before shaking his head to himself.

"It's bullshit that the person I hate the most knows exactly what I like." He hissed through his teeth. He growled down at you, shifting his body to sit on his knees. He smirked down at you before he yanked your skirt down, furrowing his eyebrows when he noticed you weren't wearing anything underneath.

"Like I said-" He stood off the bed, pulling you with him. "You're a little slut." He stared down at you, stripping off the rest of the clothes still on the both of you.

Your tongue slid over your lips, watching as he nodded his head towards the corner of the room. Your eyes followed in that direction, seeing a full-bodied mirror against the wall.

"I want you on your hands and knees, like the slut you are." A low chuckle echoed from his chest.

You swallowed the lump in your throat, not taking long to follow his orders. You wanted to roll your eyes, knowing that you weren't working for him anymore. Well, at least until the next project started. You gave in because you knew this would be good. You took a few steps over, sitting on your hands and knees in front of the mirror.

"Look at you." He tsk-ed down at you. He paced back and forth, running his hand through his hair. "I should take a picture of you like this." Another chuckle out of him. "Proof that you can actually listen." He changed direction, walking over to you.

You couldn't help but roll your eyes, watching him through the mirror. He was so cocky, the thing you hated most about him. It was his own ego that got in the way and got him into so much trouble. Not only did you have to pick up after him on but off of the set.

"Asshole." You muttered, knowing this would get a rise out of him.

"That's right..." He bent down behind you, slamming his palm against one of your cheeks. You sucked in a breath, clenching your jaw to prevent a moan from coming out. You couldn't give him the satisfaction, not yet.

"Yet you keep ending up in my hotel room." Another smack from his hand. A tiny noise crept out of your mouth, causing him to hum to himself. Another slap before you found two of his fingers shoved into your cunt. Your head fell, feeling his fingers slide into you at ease.

"See?" He started to rub against your walls. "No matter how much we hate each other, my fingers always seem to be buried inside you." He pumped his fingers faster, grunting at the feeling of your slick.

"Such a good little slut." He grunted as his other hand found its way into your hair, tugging to lift your head.

"You love it, baby and you know it." He winked at you through the mirror. You rolled your eyes as your body produced a moan, almost contradicting yourself.

"I'm going to fuck you now." Toby tugged your hair one last time before ripping his fingers out, licking them clean.

"You're going to watch me ruin you, once again." He sat on his knees behind you, guiding his cock to your entrance.

With a quick thrust of his hips, he buried himself deep, hissing profanities under his breath. His hips found a quick rhythm, pounding into you as the grip on your hair grew tighter.

"Fuck," He grunted under his breath. You kept your eyes on him, seeing his cock disappearing into you with each thrust he took. He held onto your waist with his other hand, pulling you along with his thrusts.

The sound of your skin slapping together filled the room along with your moans, cursing his name. It wasn't long until he did exactly what you expected, wanting to roll your eyes again. You would have done it too if he wasn't making you feel so good.

He was staring directly at himself, occasionally glancing down at your bouncing tits.

You hated that you enjoyed this so much, your legs starting to tremble. He knew this, slapping his hand against your ass again.

"You like that, huh?" He grunted, glancing at your tits again.

"Y-Yes!" You shouted with another pull of your hair.

"You know why?" His eyes met yours as he smirked.

"Yes." You hissed through your teeth, feeling yourself getting closer and closer to your edge. You knew where he was going and you didn't want to do it.

"Say it." Another slap against your ass.

"Because I'm a slut." You whimpered, his hand grabbing at your waist again.

"My slut." He grunted, snapping his hips harder. You wanted to argue with him until your head dipped lower, feeling yourself explode around him. A few more pumps of his hips and he was painting your walls.

"Yours, huh?" You winked when you caught your breath