Staring problem (Charlie Barber)

You had specific orders waiting for you when you came home.

The first was to strip all of your clothes off, which you happily did right when you walked through the door.

The second was to lay on the bed and wait for him. The house was empty, the silence growing louder. The only thing you could hear was your breaths along with the occasional creaks of the house. As time went by, you grew anxious.

You felt your heart drop when you heard the front door open. You could hear his heavy footsteps walking around the house, setting his things down. You shifted your body on the bed when you saw the door to the bedroom open slowly. You chewed on your lower lip when his eyes met yours, humming to himself.

"Good girl, always listening to daddy." He walked over to the desk tucked in the corner. His large hand grabbed the back of the chair, dragging it to the middle of the room. He parked it right in front of the bed, sitting down to get a perfect view of you.

"Daddy had a long day." He huffed a breath out

"Open up." He mumbled, running his hands back and forth over his legs. You swallowed the lump in your throat, obeying his order.

"Now touch those perfect tits of yours, baby." He sat back in his chair, his fingers now working on his pants.

"Yes, daddy." You ran your hands up your body, wrapping them around your tits.

"Close your eyes and pretend they are my hands." He grunted as he lifted his hips, tugging his slacks down just enough to free his hard cock.

You took a shaky breath in, fluttering your eyes closed. You could hear his soft moans, telling you he was working himself with his palm.

Your mind imagined him on top of you, annoyed and exhausted after a long day. He would climb on top of you, paying attention to your tits, knowing how much he loved them.

You could feel your nipples pebbling, just as the thought of him rolling them in between his fingers. So, that's exactly what you did. You rolled and pinched them, whimpers escaping your lips.

"That's it, baby." Charlie hummed. "Squeeze them." He hissed through a groan.

Your hands followed his commands, feeling the warmth already starting in between your legs. You knew his eyes were switching back and forth between your tits and cunt, showing how needy your body was getting.

"Do you think I squeeze those perfect tits gently like that?" You could hear the annoyance in his voice, making you shake your head.

"N-No, daddy." You stuttered.

"Harder."

Your hands grew tighter around your tits, pressing your fingers into your skin. With this, a loud grunt came out of his mouth, hearing the chair creaking under him now.

"Do you like that, sweetheart?" He grunted again. "Do you like to imagine it's me touching you?" You nodded your head, biting down on your lip. You started to wiggle your hips, your clit aching for attention now.

That's when you heard him chuckling over to you.

"So needy." He hissed your name. "Take one hand and show me how wet you are." He took a quick breath. "Show me how easily your finger dips into that pretty little cunt of yours."

You bit down on your lip more, stifling your moans to hear his instructions clearly. Your body grew with excitement, releasing one of your grips, sliding your hand down your stomach.

"That's it."

"Two fingers, baby." He guided as you shoved two of your fingers. They slid with ease, your walls clenching tightly around them.

"Look at me while you fuck yourself." He grunted, causing you to open your eyes. A moan slipped out of your mouth as your eyes focused on him. He was leaning back into his chair, pumping himself as he watched you. He slid his thumb over the tip of his cock, gathering the precum to rub against him.

He grunted at the wetness, pretending it was your own slick around him.

"Fuck," He muttered under his breath. "Faster, baby." He smirked over to you. "After a long day, do I ever tease you that slowly?" His eyes fixated on your fingers, now pumping at a faster rate.

"No, daddy." Your bottom lip trembled, feeling your walls stretching around your fingers. You could hear him moaning your name over and over, reminding you who he was going to cum for.

You intermittently squeezed your tit in your other hand, still imagining his large hand around it. The grunts coming out of his mouth from across the room would be whispered into your ear, causing chills to spread over your entire body.

"Rub your clit with your other hand." He hissed through his teeth. "Make yourself cum, sweetheart."

It was obvious that he was close, wanting you in the same position as him.

"Let me hear your moans, baby." He pouted his lips, clenching his jaw. He tried to distract himself, watching your hand twitch as it approached your bundle of nerves.

Your body twitched, moaning with each circle your finger drew. You watched as his hand stuttered, cursing your name under his breath.

Seeing him like this was enough for you, feeling your walls clenching around your fingers. Your finger drew tighter and faster circles, causing a fit of moans to slip past your lips.

"Charlie!" You whined, your legs closing shut around your hands.

"Open your fucking legs." He hissed, his brows furrowing at you.

"Now." He sucked in a breath, giving away just how close he was.

You inhaled sharply, slowly peeling your legs back open. You whimpered as you didn't slow the speed of your hands, knowing it would just disappoint him.

"Listen to me." Charlie looked over to you through hooded eyes. Your lips parted as your chest fluttered with deep breaths.

"I want to hear my name falling off those pretty lips when you cum, yeah?" His hand pumped faster around him, moaning under his breath.

You nodded your head, the finger on your clit matching the speed of his hand.

"And keep your fucking legs open, do you hear me?" He hissed, his eyes switched back over to your cunt.

"Y-Yes, daddy." Your moans became louder and more often, feeling the pressure in your lower abdomen building. You tried your hardest to keep your legs open, quickening the speed on your clit.

"Charlie!" You shouted, squeezing your eyes shut. You felt your walls pumping around your fingers, your cum dripping down your hand.

You did a good job of keeping your legs open but your body writhed. It wasn't long until you heard your name dripping from his mouth, watching his load shooting in the air. He pumped himself a few times before he stood from his chair, walking over to you.

"Such a good girl." He settled his face in between your legs. He smirked up at you before licking you clean.