Sexting (Charlie Barber)

Charlie was out late with the crew, having a drink after a long night of production.

You knew he needed to blow off some steam, working these long nights the last couple of weeks. He was stressed and you could tell he was working so hard.

But you missed him. And that's exactly what you texted him.

"I miss you too, sweetheart. I'll be home soon." He responded almost an hour later, telling you that no, he wasn't going to be home soon.

You tossed and turned in bed, huffing and rolling your eyes. You knew he wasn't doing it on purpose. You couldn't always be with him. It was just hard these last couple of weeks.... so much time since you felt his hands on your body... it wasn't fair.

So when you threw the covers off of you, you grabbed your phone and headed into the bathroom. The lighting was better there. You licked your lips as you sat on the edge of the tub, tapping on your screen.

"I don't think you miss me." You hit send, your leg bouncing as you waited for his response.

The three dots popped up on your screen, knowing he was quick to defend himself.

"Of course I do" His text came up, making you giggle as your eyes focused on the angry emoji he sent.

"Then you would come home to this." You bit down on your lip, hitting send.

You felt a surge of anxiety, trying to pull your camera out lowering your phone to between your legs. Your fingers lifting the hem of your nightgown, showing off your lace panties. You hit send before bringing the camera low again, this time moving your panties over, showing off your now glistening cunt. Just the thought of him was enough...

You hit send again, waiting.

He left you on read this time, those three dots never showing up again.

You sat there for a few minutes, debating on whether you should take care of yourself. He was obviously too distracted. "Asshole." You mumbled to yourself, standing on your feet. You clicked the button on the side of your phone, shutting it off before you headed back towards the bed.

You bundled up under the covers again, going back to tossing and turning. You didn't know how much time had passed, feeling like an eternity when you heard the front door opening and shut.

You felt your excitement grow, quickly shaking your head as you remembered his rudeness. So you did the first thing that popped into your mind. You turned your back towards the door.

Your anxiety grew as you heard his heavy footsteps walking towards the bedroom, the door slowly creeping open.

"I know you're awake, sweetheart." It felt like the first time in weeks you heard his deep voice. You cursed the thing between your legs, a pool of desire already starting at the sound of his voice.

"Can't sleep, I guess." Your voice was low, blinking through the darkness. You heard his footsteps again and what you assumed was his coat dropping on the floor as he stripped.

"I can help with that." He mumbled over to you, feeling the end of the mattress sink down with his weight.

"I'm surprised you didn't stay." You tried to hide the bitterness in your voice, him getting closer to you.

That's when you felt his large hands on your knees, pulling you to lay on your back. His fingers trailed down your legs before spreading them apart.

"I left as soon as I saw what was waiting for me at home." You could hear the smirk dripping off of his words as his hands slid up on either side of your thighs. You could feel his fingers peeling the hem of your panties, tugging them down when he got a good enough grip.

"Took you long enough." You helped him, pulling up your nightgown, bunching it around your waist. "Well, I couldn't really leave with the hard on you gave me, darling." A low chuckle echoed in his chest.

It was too dark to see but you could feel the weight on the mattress shift as he was positioning himself between your legs.

The noise of his zipper sliding down before lowering himself on top of you.

"I missed you, baby." Charlie leaned his head forward, planting a kiss on your lips.

"Can't you tell?" He chuckled in your ear before snapping his hips, splitting you apart.