Tardy (Charlie Barber)

Charlie was pissed and having a shitty day. Of course, he was taking it out on the potatoes he was slicing up. He knew he needed to be careful, knowing he doesn't have the best luck around knives.

He glanced over to the neon numbers on the oven, realizing you were close to coming home. He could feel his cock twitching, knowing he was about to get something else he could take his anger out on.

He kept himself busy, focusing not only on cooking but all the reasons he was mad. Your late attendance was soon to be added to that list. He was taking out the diced potatoes when you came home, slamming the door.

It was one of his pet peeves. He clenched his jaw as he grabbed the towel, wiping his hands off as he stalked over to you. He watched as you set your things down, walking over to him. You hummed to yourself, ready to greet him until one of his hands grabbed your jaw.

"My baby girl is late... You know I hate that" He growls over to you, staring between both of your eyes.

He tsks down at you, releasing your jaw and walking back into the kitchen. He heard your light footsteps following him, ready to list your excuses when he leaned back against the counter.

"I don't want to hear it." His deep voice is enough to widen your eyes, biting down on your lip. He always knew you were a filthy girl. He could practically feel you getting wet from where he stood.

"Is there anything I can do for you to forgive me?" You look over at him with puppy eyes, walking over to press your chest against his. You let out soft moans under your breath when you pressed against his cock in his slacks.

"Oh, baby... There's a lot you have to do for that to happen." One of his large hands wrapped around your neck, holding you in place. You fluttered your eyes up at him, licking your lips as his grip got tighter.

You watched as his eyes scanned over your body, staring at your bare legs in your short skirt. His thick fingers traced up your thighs, bundling the material around your waist. He grunted under his breath as he shoved your panties to the side. He was quick to shove two of his finger into you at ease, watching as you squirmed at his touch.

You were a mess, moaning over and over, rolling your hips. Charlie grunted down at you, slipping his fingers out of you. They found a new home in your mouth.

"Suck." You eagerly followed his orders as he walked around your body, now pushing you against the kitchen counter. You hum around his fingers as he manages to set his cock free from his pants. He bends you over the counter, hooking his fingers onto your cheeks as he lined his cock with your entrance. He's quick to snap his hips, not giving you a warning. You tried to shout as your walls adjusted around him but the fingers in your mouth stifled it.

"Look how pretty you look like this, baby..." He grunts into your ear as he leans over, rocking his hips at a fast rate.

"Always ready for daddy, huh?" Charlie growled low in your ear.

"Answer me, baby." He watched as your head stuttered, agreeing to his statement.

"Daddy always treats you well, right?" Another nod from you.

"He spends all night cooking for you and how do you repay him, huh?" He snapped his hips harder, digging the edge of the counter farther into your skin. He could hear various noises leaving your mouth as you tried to answer him.

"By coming home late." He growled again, shoving his fingers farther into your mouth. He could hear more shouts pushing past his fingers as his other hand pulled on your hair

"Just for that, I don't think I'll let you cum..." He hummed to himself as he pulled your hair tighter, feeling himself getting closer to release.

You whined around his fingers, shaking your head. Begging like the filthy girl that you were. "You'll take what I give you."He smirked over to you as his hips started to stutter.

"You're going to feel my cum dripping down your leg and you're going to take what I give you, do you hear me?" He grunted under his breath, watching as you nodded your head, finally agreeing. He was quick to release his load into you, giving one last tug on your hair. He slipped himself out and back into his pants, leaving you over the counter. He chuckled under his breath as he took a step back to look at you.

"Get yourself together and we will eat dinner, baby."Charlie threw the towel over his shoulder, turning back to the food on the other side of the counter. "I'll make my baby cum after we eat."