Professor Gladney (Jack Gladney/White Noise)

You were sitting in the dark, waiting patiently for Jack to walk into his office.

He was still lecturing but you had to special instructions to meet him during his "closed office hours."

Of course, those were specifically for you but no one else knew that.

You hated yourself being in this position, but you couldn't stop. You couldn't bring yourself to stay away from him. He was just so... intoxicating.

You watched as the clock ticked, hearing his door unlocking. Jack was always punctual, never late... Well for you. You always made him late for supper with his wife... Another reason you hated this.

"There she is." You watched him running his hand over his round belly, exhaling as he threw his briefcase onto the file cabinet beside the door.

You stood from your chair, your mind telling you to run. Of course, your body and the pool of heat starting in between your legs told you otherwise.

You swallowed the lump in your throat as he slumped himself in his chair.

"I don't have all day, sweetheart." He huffed a breath, sinking himself lower.

That's when you stood on your feet, staring in between his eyes as your hands made their way up to your blouse.

"Come here," He hummed, tilting his head as you dropped your shirt to the ground. You slowly stepped out of your jeans before walking over to him, his hands guiding your hips until you sat in his lap, straddling your professor.

"Such a pretty little thing... all for me, hm?" His eyes wandered to your plump tits popping past your bra.

"Funny." You mumbled, feeling his hands traveling to your back.

"What's that, sweetheart?" His voice was low, hungry as he unhooked your bra. Your tits bounced as he freed them, your nipples pebbling as they felt the stiff air of his office.

"How I'm all yours,-" Your nipples were being rolled in between his fingers. "but you aren't all mine."

"You knew what you were signing up for the moment didn't you, baby?" You could feel his cock getting hard against your inner thing, sending your teeth straight into your lower lip.

"You like being my dirty little secret." He bucked his hips, seeking whatever frictions he desired against his cock.

"I do feel dirty after, that's for sure." You hissed through your teeth, the guilt washing over your mind. Of course, your cunt wasn't listening, practically soaking his slacks.

You couldn't stop your hips from rolling over his bulge, sending a soft moan to push past your lips.

"Shh... You love being dirty. Filthy even." His hands wrapped around your entire tits now, arching your back to give him everything you had.

"See?" His eyes glanced down to his pants. "Leaving all sorts of stains on me, darling." He tsk-ed over to you as he continued to knead your skin. "How am I supposed to go home with that, huh?" He released his grip on you, nodding his head towards his desk behind him.

"Move the papers over, I can't have your cum all over my essays." His voice was low, not wanting to wait any longer. So, you happily obliged, not keeping him waiting. You were extra careful with standing from his lap, bending over in front of him as you moved his papers over.

"Fucking slut..." He grunted, his hands pushing you forward.

You lost your balance, feeling your chest pressing against his desk as your ass was up in the air, his fingers now ripping your panties down your thighs.

"All spread out for me, yeah? Like the dirty slut that you are." He grunted, yanking your hands behind you. That's when you felt a scratchy material tying your wrists together.

"Ah... So much better, don't you think?" He walked around the desk, getting a better view of you. That's when you turned your head, seeing that he tied your hands together with his scarf.

"Now, be quiet, sweetheart." He made his way behind you, unzipping his slacks.

"I don't want anyone else knowing how much of a slut you are." His hand adjusted your hips to his liking before he quickly sunk deep into your cunt.

You lowered your forehead against the wood in front of you, sucking in a breath as you tried to stay quiet. This is where you were lost.

You felt guilty, knowing you should end things with him. He wasn't even one of the hottest professors either. He was in his 50's, his hairline and gut not doing any favors for him but there was something... Something that drew you in.

He made it so much harder for you, knowing that he was the only one who could make you cum so fucking good...

You felt like his whore, pleasing him here since he couldn't get it from home. You felt disgusting, wanting to take a shower immediately but you loved every fucking second of it.

The way he slammed his hips against you, quietly grunting your name down at you. The way his callused hand would smack your ass, fucking you harder as your body bounced against him. The way his hand found its way into your hair, pulling it tightly as he hissed curses through his teeth.

Professor Jack Gladney was the only one to make you feel like this, and he loved to remind you.

"You love my cock, don't you? My student loves being fucked like this, yeah?" He grunted again, pulling on your wrists. You let out a low groan, the pressure of the table against your tits relieved as he guided his thrusts with your arms.

"Answer me." He grunted, your walls rubbing against him perfectly.

"Y-Yes," You whispered in a stutter, trying your hardest not to be too loud.

"That's right. You love being a dirty little slut for me." He snapped his a little harder, sending your face to twist with pleasure. Your legs were starting to tremble, grateful for the desk underneath you for holding you up.

"Ah, that's it..." He released your wrists, his new grip around the hair on your head.

"You love it so much, you're going cum all over me, huh?" His hips were starting to slow, knowing he couldn't last much longer either.

"Y-Yes, Jack..." You whined, arching your back and sending his cock to drive further into you.

"F-Fuck," He stuttered, hearing his name off of your lips.

"Cum... now." Just like the dirty little slut you were, you obeyed. Your walls spasmed around him, soaking his cock with your juices as he snapped his hips harder against you.

He wasn't long behind you, pumping his load and painting your walls with his cum.

"Good little slut." He grunted, slipping out of you. He quickly untied your wrists, wrapping the scarf around his neck as he pulled himself together.

It wasn't long until you two were standing there, fully dressed as you felt his cum dripping down your thigh.

"Same time tomorrow?" He mumbled.