Parka man 2

SURPRISE!!!! Parka man got a sequel! Remember: This was written with full intentions of this being an AU where he is single.

I didn't have time to check for grammar mistakes so just pretend you don't see them lol

---------------

You didn't know what you were doing. You kept looking around, making sure you weren't going to get caught. You felt like you didn't belong here... that you needed to be hidden away, and you weren't shy about letting that be known.

But he thought otherwise.

His words burned into your mind as you stood there watching him.

"I need you close."

You were nibbling on your bottom lip when you crossed your arms over your chest. He was a good distance away, just past a crowd and a couple of cameras. The crowd you were in was instructed to keep quiet until they were done filming.

You remembered looking down onto this area the last time you were here, only this time you weren't looking out of the window. You were among the different crew members per his request.

When John picked you up from the airport, you were fully expecting to head to the hotel of his choice. Wait it out until he was done... When he took you back to the castle you were confused.

That's when John handed you a note with handwriting. You recognized it from the flowers he sent you not too long ago.

"I need you close."

You adjusted the parka jacket clung around your body as the cold wind sent shivers down your entire body.

John was standing a few steps behind you, acting as his watchdog. Ready to step in for him if anyone bothered you. Yet far enough where he himself couldn't talk to you.

You thought that was funny.

"Action!" A man yelled this from behind a few TV screens, adjusting the headset around his head. You could tell he was the director, standing under a tent with a heater facing directly towards him.

You watched as the man you came here for started his dialogue. You were too far to understand what he was saying, but you were still mesmerized by him. The only thing you could make through the crowd was the armor he wore and his long dark hair flowing through the wind.

You looked to your left as a man approached your side, standing there to watch. When you two made eye contact, he nodded his head as he silently gestured his hello. You could tell he was smiling behind his mask.

You were still flustered by the fact that you were standing here and not back at some hotel that you didn't even pay attention to when you nodded your head out of instinct.

When the wind blew again you felt yourself shiver, looking back at the man past the cameras.

Things were different.

Not only were you not in some hotel, but you also weren't being hidden in some secret room. Another thing was that you were wearing pants. He let it slide considering you would be standing in the cold as you watched him work. You took a step towards your right since the man next to you got closer.

You couldn't blame him though. He was in a trance watching the man past the cameras, amazed by his talent. You were too.

"Cut!" The man shouted from behind the screens. You watched as he walked past the tent he was under and walked over to the man you were here for.

"Feels weird, doesn't it?" The man that stood next to you turned his head over to you.

You squinted your eyes as another gust of wind hit your face.