Exile (Flip Zimmerman)

Working long hours as a detective was bound to get in the middle of Flip's social life. He knew that. You knew that.

That's why you were so great. You understood the sacrifices he had to give for his job. He was needed and you couldn't stop that.

Months of working late, missing dinners, and climbing into bed long after you fell asleep. You would pull him close to you, even if you were still sleeping, but you were fine with it. That was until Flip went out for a beer on the first day he got off early.

He wanted to spend every free second with you but he needed something to ease the stress right now.

When he came home, he found a pile of pillows and a blanket on the living room couch.

"Fuck." He mumbled under his breath. He knew you were upset, rarely sending him to the couch.

He ran his hand through this hair, huffing a breath out as he shed his boots.

He was quick to lay in his temporary bed, tossing and turning.

By looking at his wrist, a few hours have gone by. Guilt was drowning him, grunting in frustration as he sat up on the couch. He shook his head to himself, standing on his feet. He was quiet when he walked over to the bedroom door, slowly opening it. He pressed his lips together when he finally saw you.

It felt like the first time in months, seeing you sound asleep. You were cuddled up on his side of the bed, his heart breaking at the sight. How many nights did you spend like this? Pretending one of your pillows was him? Looking so small in such an empty bed...

He had to make it up to you.

He took a few steps closer, taking a seat on the edge of the bed. You were sleeping on your tummy with your leg propped up next to you. Your face was buried underneath your hair as your soft snores filled the air.

Him whispering your name was enough for you to shift in your spot, kicking the covers off.

You were sleeping in one of his flannels and nothing else. Flip hummed underneath his breath, peeling the rest of the covers off as he whispered your name again.

He trailed his fingers up your leg, sliding over the curve of your ass.

You wiggled your hips against his touch, a soft moan slipping from your mouth.

Flip looked down at his growing cock in his jeans, knowing it's been so long since he's touched you like this.

He trailed his fingers up again, only this time he dipped his fingers into your cunt. You were already so wet, even in your sleep...

He couldn't help but grunt at this, sliding his fingers in further. Another moan out of your perfect mouth, causing him to shift in his spot.

He inhaled sharply, curling his fingers one last time before he slid them out. He quickly licked up your juices around his fingers before his fingers worked on his clothes. He tossed them to the side as he climbed onto his knees behind you.

One more whisper of your name and he saw you pushing the hair out of your face.

That's when Flip slid himself deep into your cunt, causing the both of you to gasp at the feeling.

"Baby?" Your voice still had sleep on your tone as he gripped your waist. Another gasp from the both of you when he found a slow rhythm of his hips.

"I'm sorry-" Flip grunted, feeling your walls clinging around him.

"I should have come home to you." Flip's eyes switched over to you, trying to get a good look at him. Your face was twisted with pleasure as your hands gripped the sheets underneath you.

"I just miss you." You managed to say this before a fit of moans overcame you. You arched your back, making him drive further into you.

"Fuck, i miss you too." Another grunt from Flip before he pulled on your waist. You squealed before you realized he was giving you enough room to sit on your hands and knees.

That's when he snaked one of his hands around you, once again dipping his fingers in between your folds.

Even after all this time, he still found your clit immediately. You threw your head back, moaning his name as your body shook at the additional pleasure.

"I'm sorry," Flip whispered, driving his hips against you faster, his finger matching his speed.

"Baby!" You shouted, dipping your head and letting your hair fall over your face again.

"I-I'm sorry." He repeated in a stutter, already feeling like he was close to his climax.

"Flip!" You screamed his name when his finger drew faster circles, your arms growing weak. You fell over but his grip on you kept your hips in the air.

Flip hissed your name, squeezing his eyes shut as his hips snapped harder. He felt his hair bouncing over his forehead as he pounded into you.

The noises you were producing were music to his ears, sending him over the edge. The final straw was when he felt your walls spasming around his cock, milking him closer to finishing.

You were moaning his name, your voice muffled by the sheets when his hips started to stutter.

He cursed under his breath right before he spilled himself into you. He snapped his hips one last time, sending his cum as far into you as he could.

He slid his hands up and down your sides, feeling goosebumps forming on your skin.

Sleepiness finally took over him, pulling himself out. You whimpered at this, turning your head to look at him again.

He ran his fingers through his hair before standing from the bed. He chewed on his lower lip before he walked over to his clothes.

"Where are you going?" You mumbled over to him, pulling the covers back over you.

"Stay here." You spoke again before he opened his mouth. "Please." The corners of his mouth curled with a smile as he made his way back into the bed with you.

You were quick to cover him up, pulling him close to you.

"I missed you." Your voice was in a whisper as you laid your head across his chest.

He started to caress your hair out of instinct, producing a yawn out of your mouth.

He hummed to himself as he looked down at you. You were struggling to keep your gaze with him, your eyes growing heavy.

"I missed you too, baby." Flip planting a soft kiss on your forehead. He shifted himself, getting more comfortable.

Your soft snores filled the room again, sending Flip off into a peaceful sleep.

But before he lost his conscious thoughts, he decided something.

He was going to take the rest of the week off, knowing it was something he needed to do. There was something more important than working late hours, closing cases and even getting a beer to relax after work.

That something was you.