Betting man (Flip Zimmerman)

So, if you saw my announcement on my message board or my twitter, i'm gonna be posting my twitter threads on here so have fun with that! ;) A majority of them will be NSFW!!

okayyyy lets go...
---------------------

You were trying to focus on getting ready. Keyword: trying. Flip was towering behind you, holding you close to his chest as you swiped eyeshadow over your eyelid. He was nibbling at the base of your neck, sending you in a fit of giggles, setting your brush on the counter.

"It's like you want us to be late." You met his gaze through the mirror, a smirk plastered over his plump lips.

"It's not my fault you look so good, angel." Flip mumbled into your ear before sucking slightly on your earlobe.

His hands roamed over your sundress, bunching the material in his large hands. Your eyes fluttered shut as you leaned into him, goosebumps spreading across your skin. You wanted to curse him for distracting you but it just felt so damn good.

"F-Flip..." you stuttered, taking a shaky breath in. A low chuckle echoed in your ear, feeling his hands trail up your sides.

"Let's stay in tonight." He whispered into your ear, your body shuddered against him.

"I was looking forward to going out." You whined, your voice still low.

That's when you felt his hands on either side of your hips pulling you to face him.

"Looks like we have a decision to make, angel." His hands made their way to rest over your round ass, a giggle slipping past your lips as he grabbed a handful.

"And how are we gonna come to a conclusion? I know how stubborn you are." Your lips curled into a smile as his laugh filled your ears.

"Let's make a little bet then." Another squeeze of his hands.

"What kind of bet?" You furrowed your eyebrows at him when he took a step forward, causing you to step back.

You swallowed the lump in your throat when his hands made their way under your sundress. His fingers pushed your panties down your legs before he lifted you on the counter behind you.

"If you can finish your makeup, we'll go out." He knelt down, causing your head to tilt down towards him.

"That sounds easy enough." You mumbled as you reached your hand over, picking up a compact mirror along with your makeup brush.

"That's if you can stay focused." Another smirk on his tone.

Your knees were spread apart by his hands, eyes fluttering as you stared down at him. Your tongue slid over your lips as you took a shaky breath in, watching as he leaned his head forward.

You barely remembered your end of the bet until his eyes switched up at you.

"Get to work, angel." He chuckled to himself before dipping his nose towards your cunt.

You clenched your jaw when you felt his tongue pushing past your folds, swirling around on your clit. He hummed against you, causing you to come back to reality. You shook your head, lifting the mirror in front of your face.

"Shit." You muttered under your breath, not realizing how hard this was gonna be.

His hands slid back and forth over your thighs, warming your skin as he kept his rhythm on your clit. Your hand shook as you dipped your brush into your eyeshadow, slowly bringing it back towards your eye.

You thought you had the upper hand, only having a little left to do on your makeup. Turns out you were wrong. Especially when he shoved two fingers into your c*nt.

"Fuck!" You shouted, gripping the brush tighter. You could feel him chuckle against you, quickening the rhythm of his tongue. Your eyes could barely focus while your hand shook. There was no use in even trying, feeling as he moaned against you.

"Baby, please... I can't." Your voice was quiet as you lowered the items in your hands. You threw them on the counter beside you, your fingers now folding themselves into his hair.

A soft whimper slipped past your lips, your body jerking with each flick his tongue took. He groaned against your cunt before he lifted his head, staring up at you.

You met his gaze as he licked his lips, savoring your taste. "So beautiful, angel." He grunted as his fingers pumped faster, curling against that perfect spot.

He stood on his feet, leaning his head forward. You parted your lip, a shaky breath falling out as he pressed his mouth against yours. You moaned against him, tasting your slick still on his breath.

He took a step forward, making you lean back against the mirror behind you. His other hand grabbed the back of your knee, guiding your leg to wrap around his waist.

"My angel." He smirked, parting his lips away from yours.

Your breaths quickened, feeling yourself driving closer and closer to your edge, gripping the flannel spread across his chest.

"B-Baby-" you stuttered, his shushing interrupting you.

"It's okay." He hummed, pressing his forehead against yours."Cover my fingers with your cum, angel." He mumbled against your lips.

Your grip grew tighter as his head nuzzled against your neck, leaving soft kisses against your skin.

You moaned his name with each pump his fingers took, reminding him who was making you feel so good."That's it." He muttered against your skin, still leaving kisses.

"Fuck!" You sucked in a breath, feeling you clenching around his fingers. He hummed to himself, pumping his fingers faster.

Your body hunched over, profanities falling off of your lips as you felt yourself spilling onto his hand. He continued to pump his fingers, guiding you until you finally caught your breath.

Your eyes fluttered open when he lifted his head from your neck. He was studying your face as he slipped his fingers out.

"Looks like we're staying in." You pouted at his sentence, scrunching your face with annoyance.

"Come on, angel, I'll make it fun." He chuckled down at you.

"How?" You crossed your arms over your chest.

"We'll put on your favorite movie.," he cocked his eyebrows.

"We'll order in from your favorite place." Your face started to soften as he continued.

"And?" You licked your lips.

"And?" He furrowed his eyebrows, chuckling again.

"And... if we stay in, I can make you cum as many times as I want." His lips curled into a smirk.

"I'll order the food." He pulled on-your hips, standing you on your feet.

"Get changed. Wear one of my flannels and meet me downstairs." He tapped on your ass before heading out of the bathroom.