Newly divorced (Charlie Barber)

"My place. 20 minutes."

You could read the tension in the text Charlie sent, making you nervous.

You were quick to gather your things, not wanting to keep him waiting.

You bit your nails as you made your way over there, not knowing what kind of mood he would be in. Today was finally the day he would officially be single, the divorce finally going through.

You hated that you knew his situation yet still kept running back to him. It felt so wrong... but so goddamn good.

You knew the way to his place by heart, turning onto his street. You could see his rental car parked in the driveway, him patiently waiting for your arrival.

You were a few minutes early, hoping that would ease some of his tension.

You could feel butterflies fluttering in your tummy as your knuckles tapped on the door in front of you. It wasn't long until you heard his footsteps before he whipped the door open.

He wore a dark suit that hung almost loose on his body, a dark brown tie to match.

He clenched his jaw as his large hand wrapped around your wrist, pulling you inside. You could hear the door lock behind you before his hands wrapped around your hips. He pulled your back against his chest, pressing his lips to your ear.

"On your knees, on my bed." He breathed, causing chills to form over your skin.

"Naked." He hissed. He slapped his palm against your bottom, setting you free. You could hear his footsteps going towards the kitchen as you followed his orders.

You were anxious, stripping every clothing item off of your body. You were neat, folding and tossing them into the corner. Your nipples pebbled against the stiff air, climbing on top of his mattress. Your knees dug into the sheets as you laid your hands against your thighs.

You took a deep breath when you heard his footsteps now leading into the bedroom. You could hear a deep grunt originate in his throat as he walked around the bed, getting a good look at you.

You chewed on your tongue as your eyes met his. He brought a bottle up to his lips, taking a few chugs of his beer.

You swallowed the lump in your throat as you watched him set the bottle down on his bedside table, fingers unbuckling his belt.

"I had a very rough day, as you can imagine," Charlie muttered. He cocked one of his eyebrows up as he slid his belt out of the loops around his waist. Your breath hitches as he approached you again, standing behind you.

The warmth between your legs set on fire as you felt the material of leather wrapped around your arms. He tangled the belt, tying your arms behind you.

"Long day filled with lawyers and bullshit."His fingers tugged on the leather, making sure you couldn't get out of it easily.

"Sounds stressful." You kept your voice low, almost scared to talk.

"Very stressful, sweetheart." He traced a finger down the small of your back, a whimper falling past your lips. "So many people disagree with me." He tsk-ed to himself. You could feel his large hand pressing against your upper back, pushing you down.

He hummed to himself as your ass sat up in the air, giving him a full view of your now dripping cunt.

"But not you."His fingers toyed around in your wetness, making your body jerk against your will.

"You're always so willing to please daddy. Isn't that right, sweetheart?" His thick fingers found your clit with ease, swirling away.

You failed at forming words, erratic breaths overcoming you.

You could hear his other hand managing to unzip his pants, setting his throbbing cock free.

He didn't bring you here to spoil your body. No, he brought you here to use you. You were only a hole to him right now. "You'll agree to everything I say, won't you?" A dark chuckle filled the air as he brought the tip of his cock to your entrance.

He rubbed it back and forth, humming down at you to hear your answer.

"Y-Yes, daddy." You complied.

It was the go-ahead to rip his fingers away from your clit, thrusting his hips. He shoved himself in, not giving you a chance to prepare yourself.

"Hm, fuck." He hissed, his hands rubbing up and down your bottom.

"Nice and tight." He slammed his palm against one of your cheeks. "Just what I need after a long day." He slapped you again before he grabbed your hips.

His thrusts were fast, grunts ripping through his throat. His fingers pressed into your skin, guiding your hips as your whimpers turned into moans.

You felt his hand slam down against your cheek again as he grunted your name.

"Such a tight hole and it belongs to me." One of his hands reached out, snaking his fingers into your hair.

Your moans got louder as he tugged on your hair, pain shooting through your scalp. "Say it." Charlie hissed, tugging on your hair again.

"It belongs to you." You managed to say through a moan. You felt the hold on your hair loosen, sending you face-first into the mattress.

"Will you let me use you, sweetheart?" The fast rhythm of his hips stuttered.

"I've had such a long day- fuck!- and I need to fill you up, baby." Charlie whined.

"Let daddy cum.... will you do that?" Charlie slapped your ass again.

"Yes!" You shouted, trying your hardest to nod against the mattress.

"Such a good little hole."He chuckled down at you, thrusting his hips faster. Your moans barely covered up the sound of his skin slapping against you.

One last thrust and he was painting the walls of your cunt. His body folded over yours, shoving you down against the mattress.

You could feel his heart pounding against his chest and he hummed to himself.

It took him a minute to pick himself up, sliding himself out of you. A soft whimper out of your mouth before he tugged on your arms, sitting you up.

"You were so good for me." He unwrapped the belt from your arms.

"Daddy feels better." His large hand rubbed over your bottom, soothing the red marks he placed

You licked your lips as you nodded your head, starting to get off the mattress. He shook his head

"Daddy didn't say we were finished." He smirked down at you.