Personal alarm (Charlie Barber)

Charlie was a variety of things. Tired, annoyed, and bored.

He watched the neon green numbers on his alarm clock change with each passing minute.

He watched the time change as he listened to your soft snores filling the bedroom. It was repetitive. He didn't know what was keeping him up, other than the fact that his mind couldn't stop racing.

He felt like he was remembering everything he needed to do at work, knowing he was close to running behind.

The only thing that seemed to quiet his mind was when you hummed in your sleep, scooting yourself closer to him. You wiggled your ass over his cock, almost like you were begging for his attention... even while you slept.

Charlie's mind then started to race again. Only this time it was with the thoughts of you bouncing on his cock.

"Fuck." He mumbled under his breath, pressing his hips against you. He grunted, starting to grow impatient.

That's when he slid two of his fingers into his mouth, sucking on it enough to get it wet.

He propped his leg in between yours next giving him enough room to give his fingers a new home.

He was particular and gentle as he swirled his fingers around your clit, feeling your ass wiggling against him again.

He felt the corners of his mouth curl into a smirk as his fingers continued to circle around you. You started to shift in your sleep, quiet moans and whimpers escaping past your lips. Just what he wanted.

"Baby?" Your sleepy voice broke the new repetition of your noises as you turned your head towards him.

"My sweet girl." He hummed into your ear. He could feel you shivering against his chest, chills spreading across your body.

"Doing so well for me even in your sleep." His fingers started to quicken, causing a breathy moan to fill the air around you.

"C-Charlie..." your voice matched your stuttering hand as it wrapped around his thick wrist. This caused him to chuckle into your ear as you kept his hand in between your legs, not wanting him to stop.

"So wet for me, darling." He mumbled again, his pouty lips nibbling at your earlobe.

He moved his hand over an inch, his fingers disappearing into your cunt. He focused on your ridges as he curled his fingers, a low grown ripping through his chest.

"Fuck," you whined, your chest fluttering as you tried to take a few deep breaths. "Look at you, sweetheart... making a mess on my hand." He grunted in your ear again.

He shut his eyes when you started to gasp, knowing he was hitting that certain little spot.

"Doing so well for me, baby." He praised in your ear, his fingers not letting up. "P-Please," you stuttered, turning onto your back. It was dark but the light from his alarm clock was enough to light your face, showing how desperate you were for more.

"Tell me what you want, darling." Charlie stared over at you. He held back his grunts, seeing how much you were enjoying this.

The only thing coming out of your mouth was a mixture of moans and his name, making him smirk over to you.

That's when he moved his fingers out, once again slipping them into his mouth again. He kept his eyes on you as he licked and sucked your taste off of his hand. A grunt hummed around his fingers as he bucked his hips against you.

"Fuck." He sucked the last drop of you off of his finger before settling on his back.

"So delicious." He hummed as he felt you shifting on the bed, climbing on top of him. You sat up on your knees, pulling his boxers down. He heard your soft giggle as you watched his cock spring free.

"You're so beautiful, sweetheart." He wrapped his hands around your hips as he guided you.

You were slow with your movements, guiding the tip of his cock to your entrance.

Your moans were getting louder as you sank down his length, feeling your walls stretching around him.

"Fuck." You hissed as he pressed his fingers into your skin.

It took you a second before you started bouncing on top of him. You were slow, making sure you felt him rubbing against your ridges.

"Doing so well for me, sweetheart." He grunted up at you, helping guide your hips.

He clenched his jaw as he focused on your tits, moving behind one of his t-shirts that you were sleeping in. That's when he moved one of his hands off of your hips, lifting and bundling the material in his grip.

His lips parted as he stared at your exposed chest, in a trance as you started to move your-hips at a faster rhythm.

"So fucking beautiful, baby." He thrusted his hips upward, growing impatient for his needed release

"Will you make me cum, baby?" He questioned through a moan, sucking in a breath as you nodded your head down at him.

"You will?" Charlie hummed. "That's my girl." He grunted, still staring at your chest.

"You like being my good girl, huh?" His gaze switched over to your face, watching it twist with pleasure.

"Y-Yes..." you nodded again.

"Then take this shirt off." He hissed. Of course, you were quick to follow his command, never wanting to disappoint him.

When you freed yourself from the unnecessary clothing, he gripped your hips again.

You went into a moaning fit as he fucked into you, over and over. You pressed your hands against his broad chest-giving yourself enough leverage to thrust your hips along with his. You were lost as your head dipped down, your hair covering over your face.

"So fucking good... you feel so fucking good." Charlie repeated through grunts, feeling his release approaching. You were his good girl, still riding him through your own orgasm to make sure he chased his own. You didn't let up until you felt him pouring his seed across your thigh, a mixture of profanities and your name dripping from his mouth.

"So fucking good." He repeated.