Dessert (Flip Zimmerman)

It was a special night, celebrating another year together. Flip bought you a special dress and took you out to the fanciest place in town.

He was clear to get a table in the back, knowing it was a moment you two needed alone. He ordered the most expensive items on the menu, wine for you and a glass of whiskey for him.

"Finished, baby?" Flip's deep voice echoed as he lifted the glass to his lips.

He watched you carefully as you set your fork down, nodding your head over to him.

"It was delicious." You smiled when he set his hand over your knee, humming to himself.

"Yeah." He agreed, setting his glass down.

He took a moment as his eyes wandered over the dress he picked out for you. "You look sexy in that dress, baby." He mumbled, eyes focused on your plump tits popping out the top.

You watched as he licked the whisky off of his lips, his hand sliding up your thigh.

Chills spread across your skin as his hand disappeared under your dress. "Baby-"

"You look so beautiful, just for me..." he trailed off, turning his head to glance around the restaurant. He looked back over to you when he was satisfied that it was just you two at the moment.

"I can barely keep my eyes off of you, darling." Flip leaned over whispering in your ear. This was enough to set off the heat in between your legs, his fingers toying with the hem of your thong.

"Ah..." he trailed off, shoving your panties off to the side.

"You're my good girl, always ready for me, huh?" He hummed in your ear. "Such a little slut too." A dark chuckle echoed against your ear as his finger found your clit perfectly.

"I know your body well, baby." His finger started slow.

"Always so fucking needy for me, yeah?" He pressed a kiss against your earlobe.

"Y-Yes," you stuttered. You couldn't say more, knowing that if you did, you would lose control of yourself. The entire building would know you were melting at the hands of the man next to you.

"Daddy loves taking you in public, you know that?" He pressed a kiss on your neck now. "It's a good reminder that you're mine." His finger was starting to swirl faster, causing you to bite down on your lip.

"That I can take you at any time." He hissed in your ear.

"Even in this pretty little dress of yours." He chuckled again, dipping his fingers in your slick. He teased your entrance, listening to your whimpers and pants as you bit down on your lip.

"You're doing so well for daddy." He praised in your ear, shoving two of his fingers in now.

You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding, gripping the edge of the table in front of you.

"That's it, baby. Stay quiet. Wouldn't want anyone to know how much of a little slut you are for me." He rubbed against your ridges, watching your tits bouncing with each deep breath you took. "Such a special night... I think I might make you cum more than once tonight..." he trailed off, pumping his fingers faster now.

He let out a low growl, getting off on just the sight of you.

"Would you like that, baby?" He tilted his head just enough to see your face. "Yes." You whispered, gripping the table tighter.

"Yes, what?" He hissed, slowing his fingers down.

"Yes, daddy." You whined under your breath, eyes fluttering shut.

"That's my girl." He chuckled to himself.

"Now cum all over my hand baby... I can feel that you're close." His fingers started to speed up again.

"I want my favorite dessert." You could hear the smirk on his words as he pumped faster.

You felt everything crashing around you, squeezing your legs shut as your walls pulsated.

Your legs were ripped open by Flip's other hand, making sure to pump every last drop out of you.

"That's it baby... So fucking good for your daddy." He hissed in your ear.

He rubbed his fingers until your breaths were at a regular rate, finally letting the table go. "Good girl." He released the hold on your leg, sliding his fingers out.

He lifted his hand, almost like he was trying to show it off. Your juices reflected against the low light in the restaurant, a trophy to show how good you really were. You bit down on your lip when he stared over at you, sliding his fingers into his mouth. He shut his eyes at your taste, knowing he was finally satisfied with his meal.

He licked up every last drop, slipping his fingers out.

He turned his head, leaning over to you. He only left about an inch between you two, the smell of your juices on his breath.

"I want you in my truck next." He smirked.