Pre-show jitters (Cameron Bissell SNL)

It was almost showtime for him. You were sitting in an abandoned costume closet, keeping him company. You were on your phone as he paced, switching his sword between both of his hands.

You could hear him mumbling his lines under his breath, trying to get in character. "Fuck." He hissed under his breath, stopping in place.

You looked up from your phone, setting it on the table. You sat up straighter in your seat as you watched him shake his head to himself.

"What's the matter?" You questioned.

"I'm supposed to be angry." He huffed, turning his head to look over to you. "Seeking revenge." He turned his body, walking over to you.

You could tell he was getting annoyed, which you thought would push him in the right direction.

"Nothing's working." He rolled his eyes, taking a seat next to you.

"Well, what do you usually do to get in that mindset?" You set your hand over his forearm, his hand gripping around the handle of his 'weapon' tighter.

He went quiet, staring over at you. His eye twitched, looking down at your hand.

"What is it?" You furrowed your eyebrows, tilting your head over to him.

"You really wanna know?" He clenched his jaw, his lip sliding over his lips.

"Sure." You nodded your head, your fingers rubbing soft circles into his skin. "Well..." He trailed off, scooting his bottom down in his chair. He moved his arm, getting out of your hold as he grunted under his breath.

"What is it, baby?" You mumbled, still confused.

"I think about pinning you against a wall and fucking you senseless."You couldn't help the smirk forming over your lips, looking down into his lap. You watched as his cock grew under his costume pants, twitching at the thought of you.

"And that gets you in character?" You mumbled, eyes still fixated on his lap.

He set his weapon down, standing from his chair. This caused you to look up at him, meeting his gaze again.

"Only when I deny you to cum all over me." His voice grew darker.

He always praised you while you finished, knowing it was his favorite thing to do. Naturally, denying your orgasm would be enough to boil his blood.

You could feel the warmth in between your legs starting, even though you knew it wouldn't have an ending you would like.

"It's the only thing I can think about, knowing how much you would hate it." He gripped your wrist tightly, yanking you out of your chair.

"It gets you all cranky." His smirk grew sinister, his hands now working on the buttons to your jeans. He took a few steps, making you walk backward until your back hit against the adjacent wall.

"That it does..." You trailed off. You took an unsteady breath in as his large hands tugged on your jeans, the material collecting around your knees.

"You know I hate it when you're cranky." He hissed, pushing on your hips to turn you around.

"I love to see my little one get off, covering my cock in your cum." He leaned down, whispering loudly in your ear. He pressed his body against yours.

Your body was pressed tightly against the wall, knocking your breath out of you for a moment.

"You get just as cranky as I do." You whispered, feeling his hands rubbing against your bottom. You took a sharp breath in, preparing yourself for what was coming.

A second of silence before his hand smacked against your bottom, a sharp yelp escaping your mouth.

He hummed to himself as his other hand snaked around your body, dipping his fingers between your legs. His fingers were quick to find your clit, swirling around in your slick.

"This belongs to me, yeah?" He mumbled in your ear again, another smack against your ass.

Your body jolted as you sucked in a breath. Your legs were already starting to tremble at how fast he worked on your clit. He didn't let up, knowing it would do the job of riling him up.

"I'm going to fuck that pretty cunt of yours." Another round against your bottom.

"I want to hear you." He still circled his fingers, his other hand pulling at your waist. He positioned your ass just enough for his liking, sliding his hard cock through your tight folds.

"Fuck," He hissed through his breath. His hips snapped against you harshly, shoving your face against the wall. "I want to hear you beg me... beg me to cum, baby." His voice shook with each thrust he took, loud moans pouring out of your mouth.

"P-Please!" You shouted, his hand ripping away from your clit. It found a new home in your hair, gripping it tightly. "I want to cum! Please!" You gasped at the sharp pain on your scalp, your legs starting to tremble.

His hips gained speed, the sound of his skin slapping against yours filled the room.

"Cameron... I want to cover you in my cum." You whimpered.

This caused him to grunt loudly, pulling your hair tighter.

You could feel the pressure in your lower abdomen building, your body jerking with each circle his finger took.

"You're so close." He grunted loudly. "I can feel it." A dark chuckle fell from his lips. "So close." You whimpered as he tugged on your hair again, pulling your head off the wall.

"Ah, shit." His voice shook, slamming his hips once more, spilling himself into you. He ripped his thumb away, denying you of reaching your climax.

"Goddammit," You muttered under your breath, whining obnoxiously.

You knew how this was going to end and you still hated it.

"THE NOBEL RED AND YELLOW KNIGHT!"

You could hear this being shouted on the intercom, knowing that was his cue to leave you. "Fuck!" He shouted in just the right tone, knowing he was right where he needed to be.

He slipped himself out of you causing another whimper to slip past your lips.

You two quickly dressed, him running towards his weapon. You leaned against the wall, crossing your arms over your chest as he started to walk out of the room.

He, of course, stopped in place before jogging back over to you.

"You'll get to cover me in your cum, later." He smirked down at you before storming out of the room.