The outside (Phillip Altman)

Phillip never wanted to go to his family get togethers. He knew his family and how crazy they could get. It was a rollercoaster of emotions, tears bound to be shed, laughing together, and shouting was basically a family member.

The amazing girlfriend you were, always had to drag him out to the dinners.

Tonight especially. All he wanted to do was tie you to his bed while he fed you dinner then proceeded to have his way with you. You knew this from the very detailed text message he sent you while you were at work.

When you told him those plans had to be moved to a different day due to his family dinner, he left you on read.

"Can we go already?" Phillip whispered in your ear, hoping you could hear him over his brothers yelling.

"Don't be rude, Altman." You patted his thigh, winking over to him. You knew he was miserable but dinner was just wrapped up and it would be impolite to leave now.

"All they are doing is fighting." He got closer to your ear now, sending shivers throughout your body. You licked your lips as you turned your head over to him.

"Come on." You stood from your chair, grabbing his hand. You dragged him towards the backyard. His sighs were quick to fill your ears, disappointed you weren't walking out the front door to leave.

"We can stay out here while they chill out." You sat on the bench, leaning back against the table behind you. He stomped over to you, shaking his head as he followed in your direction. His thigh collided with yours as he sat on the bench beside you, sighing again.

"And if they don't chill out?" He turned his head to you, cocking one of his brows at you.

"Guess we better get comfortable." You giggled, scooting closer to him. He was quick to wrap his arm around your shoulders, groaning.

"This is the worst." He mumbled under his breath.

"Stop whining." You leaned your head against him.

"I'm already bored." There was a shift in his voice, a smirk on his tone. This made you furrow your brows, lifting your head to look at him.

"I know a way to keep us entertained." Now you saw a smirk on his lips, his hand resting on your knee.

You hated that your body reacted to his touch so quickly, the heat in between your legs starting up already.

"Oh, no." You shook your head, knowing where his dirty mind was going.

"Oh, yes." He chuckled, trailing his hand up your thigh. You wanted to fight him, listing all the reasons why this was a horrible idea but instead, you turned your head towards the house. As you felt his hand dipping under your dress, you made sure none of the people inside could see you. Thankfully, they were still preoccupied with their fight.

"You know..." He trailed off, shifting in his seat as his fingers rubbed over your clothed folds. "I've always imagined making you cum here." He whispered in your ear. You blocked the soft moans you wanted to let out, his fingers rubbing back and forth over your clit.

"Here?" You whispered as you took a shaky breath in.

"Here. My old house." He corrected himself. You swallowed the lump in your throat as you turned your head back to him, licking your lips.

"Phillip-"

"You scared someone might see?" He chuckled again, his eyes growing smaller as he stared down at you. You could barely nod your head when his fingers peeled your panties to the side, his fingers now against your clit.

"Scared someone might see how I have you wrapped around my finger?" He grunted low in your ear. His finger slow and deliberate, causing a shaky moan to drip from your lips.

"Just how wet you get for me?" "Always so good for me." He grunted low in your ear again. "My good fucking girl."

He started to pump his fingers, rubbing against your ridges with ease. He curled his fingers, producing moans from your body. You wiggled your hips, adjusting yourself on the bench as he continued to pump his fingers in and out.

"Fuck," His lips grazed your ear. "I love watching you squirm." He chuckled, taking a deep breath through his nose.

"You get me so fucking hard, baby." He licked your earlobe, causing you to whimper.

"Seeing you like this..."

"I wish I could see you like this all the time." He pumped his fingers faster, making you grab his forearm. Your fingernails sunk down feeling his muscles contracting as he kissed your ear.

"You're going to listen to me, right?" He whispered, tilting his head, now being the one to keep lookout.

You nodded your head, shutting your eyes as you hummed in agreement.

"Good girl." You could hear the smirk on his words while your thighs started to tremble around him.

"Here's what we're going to do." He hummed. "You're going to cum all over my hand and I'm going to lick it clean. Got it?" He grunted loudly in your ear, biting your earlobe. You nodded your head again, feeling yourself getting closer to the finish line.

"Then we're going to leave and do what I wanted to do from the beginning."

"P-Phillip," You stuttered, barely able to pay attention now.

"Remember what that was, baby?" He pushed your hair over your other shoulder, leaving your neck on display for him.

You nodded your head, trying to keep up as he started to kiss your neck.

"Tell me." He said in between kisses.

"Tie me up." You leaned your head against him, not being able to form any more words. Your grip around his arm grew tighter as your walls started to spasm around him.

That's when he went into hyperdrive, pumping in and out of you at an increased speed. Before you screamed and gave you two away, he quickly pressed his lips against yours, deadening your climax as you moaned into his mouth.

He hummed against your lips, pumping every last drop of cum he could out of you.

When you were able to get your volume back under control, he pulled away, lifting his fingers to his mouth. He followed through, sucking his fingers clean as he stared over to you.

You kept his gaze, licking your lips as you watched him slide his fingers out.

"Let's go." He stood up from the bench, walking towards the fence leading to his car.

"Aren't we going to say bye?" You adjusted your dress before catching up to him.

"No... We're losing precious daylight." He pulled on your waist, helping you walk as you approached his porsche.

"You should have been tied up already." He growled.