Award night (Kevin SNL)

You were backstage, watching him give his acceptance award. He had the biggest smile on his face, listing many people to thank.

You were the last, giving you the most praise for all the support you gave him. You watched as he nodded down at the mini golden statue in his hands before walking towards you. The crowd cheered before the next presenter walked on.

"Can you believe it?" He smiled over to you, still holding it up.

"I can, actually." A giggle slipped past your lips as he wrapped one of his arms around your waist. He pulled you in tight, finally looking over to you.

"How should we celebrate?" You looked up at him as he lowered the award.

"I have a few ideas." He smirked, leaning his head to whisper in your ear.

"Is that right?" Chills formed over your skin, his grip on your waist getting tighter. You heard him hum in your ear before tugging you along.

The two of you dodged between people, walking the back halls of the venue. He turned his head from side to side.

"Ah." He muttered, walking towards one of the doors. He jiggled the door handle until it opened, looking around to make sure no one was on to him. When the coast was clear, he shoved you past the door.

It was a broom closet, the room tiny and confined.

"Here?" You watched as he locked the door behind him, looking back at you with a smirk.

"Really?" You playfully shook your head at him, watching as he set his award on a shelf behind your head. It was something he wanted to look at as he celebrated.

"Oh, yeah." He stepped closer to you, grabbing your hips. He hummed down, grinding his already hard cock against your hip, telling you he was ready the moment he stepped off stage.

"This is the only way I wanna celebrate." His voice was darker. Hungrier.

"For now."

"Because I helped you so much?" You were quiet as his hand traveled down your waist, fingers bunching around your gown. He moved it out of the way, lifting your leg to wrap around him.

You took an unsteady breath in as you looked down, watching his fingers snake in between your bodies.

A smirk curled over his lips, finding you just as ready as he was. There was something about seeing him up there, being so thankful and excited that got you going.

"Fuck." He hissed, shoving your panties over to the side. He didn't take long to plunge his fingers, getting lost through your folds."Wet already." He growled down at you, pumping his fingers in a fast rhythm.

"And just for your award-winning man." He smirked down at you, grunting as his fingers slid with ease.

"That's right." You whispered, leaning your head back against the shelves behind you. "I'm going to fuck you and we're going to party all night, do you hear me?" His other hand wrapped around your wrist, moving it towards his belt buckle.

"Then I'm going to fuck you again later." He lowered his head when your hands worked on his belt. He grunted, watching as you tugged on his slacks, setting his throbbing cock free. You licked your lips, looking back up at him.

"I like the sound of that." You arched your back, pulling him closer to you by his blazer.

"Fuck." He ripped his fingers away from your core, wrapping them around his cock now. He was animalistic as he pulled your hips closer, lining the tip of his cock to your dripping folds.

He didn't warn you before he snapped his hips, pushing himself through, groaning at the tightness around him.

He sat there for a moment, your name being muttered under his breath.

You gripped his blazer when his hips started to thrust at a fast pace. Grunts ripped through his throat as he held your hips in place, eyes glancing between you and the award behind you. You wrapped your leg tighter around him, looking down at his hips snapping hard against you. Loud moans poured out of your mouth as you moved one of your hands down.

You dipped your middle finger, swirling around in your slick, making tight circles around your clit."Fuck," He hissed under his breath. "So. Fucking. Good." He groaned between thrusts.

You were being tossed like a rag doll as he slipped out, pushing you to turn around. Your back was facing him as he pulled on your hips, bending you at the waist.

"Get this pretty dress out of the way." He held onto your hips as your hands were busy, following his order.

When you held onto the material around your waist, he pulled your hips, pushing through your folds once again.

"I won, baby." He grunted, pushing on your upper back, driving himself farther into you.

You gripped the shelves in front of you, whimpering with each thrust he took, dipping your head down.

Your finger found its way back onto your clit, your body jerking with each circle you took. You could feel his hips start to stutter as he groaned your name over and over. You could hear his hand reaching out to his award, adjusting it on the shelf above your head.

"I'm going to paint your pretty pussy with my cum." He grunted through his thrusts. His fingers pressed into your hips, holding you in place as he continued to drive into you.

Your finger circled faster, your moans getting louder until you felt your entire body tense up. You gasped for air as your walls pulsated around him, hearing him curse under his breath. "That's it..." He trailed off, guiding himself until his cock twitched, pouring himself into you.

"Fuck." He sucked in a deep breath, slowly slipping himself before putting himself together.

He helped you up, straightening out your dress and running-his hand over your head, fixing the out-of-place strands.

He was quick to pull you against his chest, humming down at you.

"Let's get a drink and get this party started."