Doll (Flip Zimmerman)

"You look so good like this, doll." Flip hummed, pacing back and forth in front of you. You were sitting on your knees, in your bra and panties, waiting for him on the bed. Just like he ordered for you to do when he came home.

"Always so good for me." He kept his head in your direction, eyes roaming over your curves as he dug into his pocket.

"Do you know what this is?" He mumbled, pulling out a tiny remote from his pocket. He watched as you bit down on your lip, nodding your head.

"Good girl." He hummed again, changing his direction and standing in front of you now. He reached into his other pocket handing you a little bullet. You licked your lips at this, reaching your hand for it.

"I trust you know what to do with it, doll." His eyes followed your hand grabbing for it. You nodded your head again, placing it into your panties. He watched as you took a shaky breath in, placing your hands on your knees again.

"Fuck," He was always amazed by you, so willing to do what he says.

He had to shake his head, coming back to reality as he turned around, pulling a chair in front of the mattress. Flip sat back in his chair, pulling out his pack of cigarettes from his pocket. He placed a cigarette in between his lips, lighting it up as he pressed a button on the remote in his hands.

He could hear you suck a breath in before your whimpers filled the air around you two. He watched as your nails dug into your skin, wiggling your hips to spread the vibrations.

"Eager little thing, aren't you?" He exhaled the smoke from his nose, pressing the button to add to the intensity.

"Making a mess of you and I'm not even touching you." A soft moan escaped your mouth, your gaze meeting his. He took a long drag from his cigarette, watching you lick your lips.

"Do you like that, doll?" He adjusted himself in his seat, his cock already throbbing against his jeans.

"Y-Yes..." He could hear you stutter, struggling to keep yourself composed as he increased the intensity again.

Your moans were becoming more frequent and getting louder by the second. He puffed his cigarette again before standing from his chair.

You stared at him through hooded eyes as he walked over to you, taking another puff of his cigarette. You licked your lips, your chest heaving with deep breaths as he leaned over your body. You were practically shaking as he blew the smoke onto your neck. He could see goosebumps raising on your skin, moaning his name.

"That's right, I'm the one who is making you feel like this." He brought the cigarette in between his lips again, blowing smoke against your chest now.

"And I'm the one who is controlling this." He lifted the remote to your face, pressing the button again.

"Fuuuckkk." You hissed through your teeth, wiggling your hips again. Desperate little thing. He knew you wished you were being stretched out by his cock, wanting to fuck yourself until you were screaming his name.

And that's exactly what he wanted too.

Flip held the cigarette in between his lips as he unbuttoned his jeans, your moans barely covering the noises of his belt buckle. He pressed the button on the remove again before he shoved the material down, bunching his jeans and briefs to his knees.

"Be a good girl and come sit on my cock." He sat on the mattress beside you, powering down the vibrator. You took a breath of relief as you sat up on your knees, adjusting yourself until you straddled him.

"That's it." He hummed, feeling the cigarette bouncing as he spoke. He watched as you took the vibrator out, shoving your panties to the side. He was shocked when you picked the cigarette from between his lips as you slid yourself down his cock.

You both hissed under your breath, cursing how good it felt to finally feel each other.

You sat there, letting your walls adjust to his size as you puffed on his cigarette. You exhaled the smoke slowly before you placed it back in between his lips.

He smirked at this, leaning back as you started to fuck yourself on his cock. Your moans were just as loud as before, your hands resting on top of his shoulders.

"Just like that, doll." His eyes glanced down, watching your hips move accordingly to your liking. Bouncing faster to get yourself off.

"I want you to cum before I finish my cigarette." He grunted under his breath, causing your eyes to look over to it between his fingers.

You chewed on your lower lip when you saw it was halfway through.

"Can you do that?" He pressed his lips together, stopping his moans from ripping through his throat.

You nodded your head, thrusting your hips faster as his name dripped from your mouth. His eyes focused on your bouncing tits, his moans finally pushing through. You looked fucking gorgeous like this, your face twisting with pleasure.

Your deep breaths filled his ears as your hands gripped his flannel tight.

He puffed on his cigarette again, taking a longer drag than normal. He smirked over to you knowing you were running out of time. He blew the smoke on your tits, your nipples pebbling from the cool air.

With the sound of your moans and your walls growing tighter around him, he could tell you were close. You continued to move up and down his cock, cursing his name. Flip couldn't help but grunt underneath you as your grip around his flannel grew tighter. You kept your eyes on him, your lip trembling as you chased your high.

"Fuck!" You shouted, your hips stuttering to a stop as you squeezed your eyes shut.

He could feel your walls spasming around him, your cum dripping down his cock. He grunted under his breath as he took another puff from his cigarette, leaving it in between his lips again.

He held onto your hips tight as he started to thrust into you, fucking you fast. You gasped sharply, a whimpering mess on top of him. He grunted your name over and over until he felt his cock pumping his cum into you, painting your walls.

"Fuck!" He hissed through his teeth again.

When your whimpers came to a stop, he felt you grabbing the cigarette again, taking the last puff.

"Hm," He hummed, running his hands up and down your sides. "Good girl."

He watched the smoke creeping out from your nose, your hand running over his chest.

"I'll make us some dinner." You took another puff, pinching the bud in between your fingers.

"No." He shook his head.

"I'll pick us up something. You stay in bed." He growled, lifting your hips as he sat you beside him. He could hear you giggling as he stood up, stuffing himself back into his jeans.

"You better still be naked when I come back." He hissed, walking out.